All reviewsmalin goetzunique hotelart exhibitsfun conceptenjoy artamazing nightlifewalking distance to almost everythingdark hallwayship hotelplenty of counter spacefun hotelgreat boutiquebrick walltitans stadiumbath productshotel is excellentmini bar
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

First trip to Nashville to see a concert as a birthday present for my husband. Split the trip between 2 properties for a longer stay. This was the first 2 nights. First off, the location is perfect. You are downtown with a short walk to all the tourist areas, but the hotel is very modern, calm & quiet. You can say it's an art museum with a hotel in it or a hotel that houses an art museum. Either way it's great. The staff are all very young, friendly and helpful- even got my concert tickets printed for me. Our room was immaculate with a Nespresso machine & bottles of water in addition to the minibar. Room was spacious with a large well appointed bathroom. We ate breakfast once in the hotel restaurant - only steel cut oats with toppings & yogurt with fruit & granola - both big portions & yummy - effort put into both. We did late-night room service that was good, arrived quickly & was still hot. There is art on each floor with a full gallery on the lower level. We hated to leave this property & will look for the sister locations as we continue our travels.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Philip F, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Susan
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at 21c Museum Hotel on your first trip to the Music City!! It sounds like you had an awesome getaway and planned it perfectly and we are thrilled to have been part of your trip. You raise a good question...Hotel with an art museum? or, Museum with a hotel? For me, I always think of 21c as the perfect collaboration of boutique hotel, 21st century Museum and Chef driven destination restaurant. When it's really clicking all three come together to offer the perfect destination. I think Art is in many ways at the heart of who we are, but it's hard not to also, recognize our amazing team for bringing hospitality to life. I hope that when you make you second visit to Nashville you will stay with us again.

Thank you!!!
Philip Forte

Reviewed 9 August 2018

My husband and I just returned home from a 3 night stay at the 21c. It was our first time to the city and we had a blast. Perfect location to walk to all the action and touristy sites but completely quiet from chaos. We had a King Suite room which was very spacious with a living area, bedroom and large bathroom. The art that graces the halls, elevator and each floor are unique, thoughtful and really interesting. We also thought the door staff and front desk were excellent and attentive.

The only thing that I observed which wasn't really negative but was a little odd was the hallways and our room was quite dark (even during the day). We were on the 4th floor and our bedroom only had one window but it was a window to another corridor.... no outside sunshine. Even though it was very spacious and immaculate, I would request a different room next time with more windows.

The location of this hotel can't be beat. If you are traveling to Nashville for a Titans game, you are in a perfect spot to get there at the 21c.... you can see the stadium right as you exit the front door. We were within a 10 minute walk (at most) to everything...country music hall of fame, Ryman, restaurants, Broadway and all the Honky Tonks. We would stay here again without a second thought.

Room Tip: Room 421 didn't get natural light.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

AP_Phoenix
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at 21c Museum Hotel on your first trip to Nashville!!! We greatly appreciate all of your feedback. It sounds like you definitely took full advantage of your 3 days in the Music City. All of the places you visited would be tops on my list. I totally agree on the location as it pertains to the seeing a Titans game and Nissan stadium. There is a walking bridge that takes you over and it is a really easy 10-15 minute walk to the stadium. Kenny Chesney had the stadium sold out this past Saturday night and we felt like we were part of the festivities. It was AWESOME!! Again, thank you for all of your feedback, especially your kind words about our team. I hope that when you make your second trip to Nashville you will visit us again!!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Hotel is in a great location.....a short 3-4 blocks to lower Broadway and honky tonks yet far enough away that the neighborhood is fairly quiet. Artwork intriguing....we loved the blue penguin and had a great time moving it to various places in the hotel. Restaurant had wonderful drinks and great food. Would most definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. Staff attentive and fun!

Stayed: August 2018

Melanie
Thank you for choosing to stay at 21c Museum Hotel on your recent visit to Nashville and more importantly, congratulations to your cousin that's a huge daily double!!!!
I am really glad that you and your family had a great time. We love our Teal penguins and we are always happy to have one waiting for a guest in their room, or have them join you for a meal in our restaurant Gray & Dudley. Thank you for all of your wonderful feedback and I hope that if you are back in Nashville you will visit us again!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent 3 day stay to celebrate my boyfriends 40th birthday. Very friendly, helpful staff. One of the front desk clerks gave us a fun tour of the Artist Suite and was very knowledgeable about the property. Excellent food! (scatterbrained breakfast server- but hey who isn’t sometimes) and prompt room service. Our air conditioning went out in the middle of the night, along with some lights but they were quick to get us into a new room. We throughly enjoyed the art and all of the unique things this hotel has to offer! I look forward to staying with you again- either in Nashville or another city!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Kristen
Thank you for choosing 21c Nashville as the destination to celebrate your boyfriend's 40th birthday!!!! We are thrilled that we were able to play a small part in a such a big day. I love that you had a chance to see one of our art suites. We have 3 and each of them is very unique. You can look at pictures of the all of them on our homepage. I apologize that you had to move rooms, but I can assure you that the issue in the first room has been resolved and I thank you for being so understanding. I hope that you are back in Nashville again before his 41st and I hope that if you are that you will visit us again!!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, excellent bar and restaurant.
Comfortable room, above average amenities.
Front desk and doorman made good recommendations for local food places.
Close, walking, distance from Main Street and tourist spots.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Philip F, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Kasper

Thank you!!! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at 21c Museum Hotels on your recent trip to Nashville. Great to read that you enjoyed our bar and restaurant Gray & Dudley. Our Executive Chef Rob Newton and his team do an amazing job. I hope that you had some time to spend in our Museum soaking it all in. Our current exhibit "Seeing Now" is one of the most powerful exhibitions we've featured since I've been with 21c. Thank you again and I hope that if you are back in Nashville you will visit us again!!!