2,153 results
All reviews the manager's reception nashville airport made to order omelets pretzels front desk staff complimentary breakfast indoor pool opry mills shuttle interstate conference
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Hotel and rooms very clean and smelled fresh. Breakfast was excellent so eas happy hour. Pool was refreshing. Enjoyed all hotel staff. Loved thatcwe had a shuttle bus to and from Nashville that was affordable.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
David N, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thanks so much for your review, and our team is so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a very good location near the airport, and only 7 miles from downtown Nashville. The staff was very friendly and assisted when my digital key wasn't working correctly. As always the breakfast was too notch. Our complaint was there is a lot of construction going on outside that's very noisy and started about 7am each morning. It seems the constitution will be going on for a long time, so I wouldn't suggest staying here for at least a year, it was very loud.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
David N, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Thank you for your review, and I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. I truly think that we have a great hotel with an unbeatable complimentary full cooked to order breakfast each morning and a complimentary evening reception each evening; however, as you noted, our caring staff truly makes the difference. As you mentioned, there is land next to the hotel being cleared for a project, but this aspect of the job will end in a few days. Afterwards, any noise as a result will long be gone. I hope you can visit us again soon and take another moment to enjoy the hotel and Nashville.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

The Embassy Suites at the Nashville Airport is a good property. The front desk staff was on point and knew what they were doing. All the hotel staff went out of their way to speak to you. At the time of our stay, construction next door consisted of some blasting that is well out of control of the hotel. The grouds were beautiful, but the parking design made ingress into the property challenging. The room was comfortable and clean. I was surprised at the rate as the hotel was not full. I generally don't mind paying $250 + for an Embassy, but there were many rooms on our floor that were empty. The only issue we had was with the Chef. He was impatient and frankly didn't live up to the Embassy standard for food preparation.

Room Tip: Premium floor is worth the extra $$'s
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
David N, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

I am glad you enjoyed your stay overall and regret if our chef seemed impatient as we typically get raves reviews on his service. I will certainly share your comments with him. As it relates to rate, we try to provide a great value to all our guests and our rates vary based upon business demands. We are careful to ensure our rate which includes our complimentary evening reception as well as our full cooked to order breakfast is priced such to ensure the best value for a guest staying in the Nashville area. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

On the edge of being too expensive, given the distance from downtown. GREAT breakfast experience. The chef is awesome and very engaging. Very clean and staff is always courteous. Lobby area can get a little noisy during breakfast time.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review and I am glad Chef Jeff took great care of you at breakfast despite the noise from the heavy crowds. I hope you will continue to stay with us while visiting Nashville!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Big thanks to Tye, Hayden, Mike and the Embassy crew. I needed help with putting a friend and her childen in a hotel over night last minute. There flight was cancelled/delayed and it was going to be a rough night. They helped me take care of things and did exactly what I needed them to do. Made a bad night seem right. Sleeping with children at the airport is a nightmare. Thank you!!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
David N, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

I am so excited to hear how our team saved the day! I will make a poInt to thank each personally. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your story.