1,271 results
All reviewscentennial parkgreat locationwithin walking distancethe breakfast areafree breakfastwest endfull kitchenuber ridefresh fruitgreat place to stayshort drivebreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againoutdoor poolexcellent stayking suiteclose to downtown
Reviewed 4 March 2016

I stayed in a king suite. Room was nice and clean. Staff was very friendly. They allowed for me to have late check out so that I could breast pump before my flight in privacy which was greatly appreciated. It was rainy and they offered me an umbrella to use during my stay.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Beth M
Manager2330, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2016

Dear Beth M,

I'm Daniel Markanich, front office manager at the Hampton Inn & Suites Elliston Place. Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed our spacious apartment style suites and wonderful hospitality. We all enjoy going out of our way to make our guests stay more relaxing. Thank you for the opportunity to allow us to showcase our hospitality! Again, thank you for the positive review. We would love to have you back as our guest the next time you visit Nashville.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Great Stay. Location fantastic... across street from Vanderbilt in the West End..quiet and close to many things... easy trip downtown and around Nashville. Great area to walk around. Randy in the food service area is a KEEPER!!! Great guy who has you feeling at home in a second...One of the highlights of our trip!. Room fine, we were on 7th and while room was clean and comfy...it was noisy!! <aybe it was roof AC units and bathroom vent ..but it was constant. BUT DID NOT ruin our stay there in anyway. We will stay here again when we come back to Music City!!!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bosie122

Dear bosie122,

I'm Daniel Markanich, front office manager at the Hampton Inn & Suites Elliston Place. Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed our convenient location to Vanderbilt and the Nashville area in general. Richard in our breakfast area is fantastic! We all love working with Richard and he is such a great ambassador for us here at Hampton Inn & Suites Elliston Place. Again, thank you for your positive review. We would love to have you back as our guest the next time you visit Nashville.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

We love this hotel, it is very convenient to the Sportsplex. Richard in the Breakfast area is fantastic. All service staff are very pleasant. M&Ms at the desk, popcorn as a treat. Would love to have a refrig and microwave in the room.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Pride1

Dear Pride1,

I'm Daniel Markanich, front office manager at the Hampton Inn & Suites Elliston Place. Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are so glad that you have enjoyed our wonderful staff and convenience to the Centennial Sportsplex. Just so you are aware, there is a microwave and mini-fridge in all of our rooms. They are in the dresser under the TV. Again, thank you for the positive review. We would love to have you back as our guest the next time you visit Nashville.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Well located across from Vanderbilt University and so close to The District, this hotel is a perfect place for a visit to Nashville. Close to the pubic park and the Parthenon! Very good breakfast and friendly service.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank patusa2014

Dear patusa2014,

I'm Daniel Markanich, front office manager at the Hampton Inn & Suites Elliston Place. Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed our convenient location to Vanderbilt and the surrounding Nashville area, along with our friendly staff. Thanks again for the positive review. We would love to have you back as our guest the next time you visit Nashville.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

I can't say enough good things about this hotel! The room was clean and very spacious. Lots of plugs in convenient places, nice kitchen, snacks in the lobby! I was staying there because my daughter had a baby in a nearby hospital. They gave me a baby gift when they heard about the birth! I got sick while there, and they were very gracious and took care of me.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family