All reviews nashville airport complimentary breakfast was good walk in shower rental car comfortable bed great place to stay the breakfast area pleasant stay stayed one night the shuttle driver excellent stay checking in would definitely stay here again front desk staff easy access southern hospitality business trip
Reviewed 5 September 2018

This was a one night overnight stay at an airport hotel.

This is a reasonably new property, it was clean and modern. As a regular patron of Hampton Inn, approx 30 nights/year I was very disappointed that you charged me for the Internet. I don't think I have ever been charged to use the Internet at a Hampton Inn property. OK it was only $4.95 but for me it was the principle. On check in I was told complimentary Internet

PS I am writing this review at a Holiday Inn Express and I am avoiding Hampton Inn on this road trip.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tamika J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear NXW,

Thank you for the review. We are always looking for feedback from our loyal guests. Upon check in, you are given a key with instructions for internet access. Complimentary access is the 1st option, premium access is the last. I'm sorry that you were charged $4.95 and would have been happy to waive that had me and my staff been alerted before your departure. I hope this doesn't deter you staying with us again. All the best.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I can't believe the hotel couldn't accommodate all the guest in our room when they knew there were 6 of us. Staff wss rude and didn't care that two of our guest didnt have blankets. The morning staff was nicer, but the hotel ran out of towels.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear basketballfreak72,

We appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel and are sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. We have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Chose Hampton once again because of its great location and knowing we would get a well maintained room and amenities. This Hampton did not disappoint. Nice suite and the comfortable bed was like sleeping on clouds!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to stay thank you for your wonderful response! We are very selective when it comes to hiring our front desk staff. Being friendly, helpful, and caring is a must. We really enjoyed having you at our hotel, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

My husband is a Hilton Honors member. We were booked for a king room and arrived on a Sunday evening, asked and given an upgrade to a suite. It was very spacious, clean and convenient, especially having wonderful maid service and a good breakfast. We had everything we needed and more. 2 large flat screen TVs for separate areas, comfortable seating in our lounge and a glass walk-in shower. Would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol P

Dear Carol P

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Airport and for taking the time review our hotel. Reviews help us find areas that may need improvement so we can give you the best experience possible when you visit our property. I will be sure to share your survey with our team! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Booked a room for a Saturday night off of travel points we had saved up. We were put in a king sized room that was tucked way down at the end of the hall, and had leftover beer in the fridge and the bathroom smelled like vomit. The shower didn't drain either and ran all over the floor.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tamika J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Good afternoon Andy,

We thank you for alerting us about your most recent stay with us, as we try our hardest to make sure every guest has a wonderful stay we seem to miss the boat on your visit. Could you please email me at tamika.johnson@hilton.com with your information so I can place some of those well deserved HH points back into your account for you. Our hopes are that you will allow us another opportunity to be your lodging choice when you visit Nashville to show you how great we really are.