“Disgusting food”

Ranked #45 of 54 Restaurants in Lilydale
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Taco Bill Lilydale really embodies what people love about Mexican: amazing food, cheap drinks and fun friendly staff - Holy guacamole! It is known that the food here is plentiful so come with an appetite, however we do also have lots of salads and lighter meals available. Our quesadillas are so tasty and well-made, you may believe they were sent to earth by the Aztec god of guacamole. But don’t take our word for it – come down and see for yourself!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On Thursday 24th June 2021 I ordered 2 Chicken Tacos with Cheese and Sour Cream from Menulog to pickup but when I got home I found out that there was RAW CHICKEN in both tacos, that was completely pink so I had to throw them both out. I complained to Menulog on Friday 20th August 2021 and on Sunday 22nd August 2021 they refunded me $17 back onto my card to say sorry for any inconvenience caused. I would recommend staying away from this place from now on and I will be letting others know to do the same.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 4 July 2021

I wouldn't recommend buying the Nachos because they are disgusting and they taste like terrible so I would recommend going to Carlos Cantina in Croydon since their Nachos are always cooked to perfection or making your own.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 29 November 2019

I had a chicken taco, and I could smell that the chicken was off. I questioned the management and was told it had been cooked fresh. was very disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 28 June 2019

My friend and I used to go to Taco Bill on a monthly basis, with their half price meals being a real winning point. Unfortunately, it seems the business has changed hands and it is very disappointed. The manager/owner has been rude to his staff on multiple times and this alone is the reason we will not be returning. All the waitresses are lovely, a special mention to Lydia, who has always been our waitress and doesn't miss a beat. We won't be returning.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank exceedexpections
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Dear Taco Bill,

I'd like to express my gratitude towards one of your staff members at the Lilydale franchise. On Thursday the 25th of October I came for dinner with my partner and we had a fantastic time, the evening was overly special due to the wonderful interactions we had with 'Liddy'. Liddy was wildly entertaining but definitely not intrusive, you've honestly got a real gem who reflects really well on the culture and vibe you're trying to instill.

We'll absolutely be back in the hope to have a chance to catch her and her positively!

Sincerely, Dean.