“2nd visit to this quirk cafe.”

Laneway Espresso Dromana
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Dromana
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I was delighted to see that there was more choice on the menu compared to our previous visit the year before. Service was good. Food was delicious and great coffee! The place was busy and buzzing. Good to see. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I would highly recommend this place. The coffee is excellent, the ambience unique, the food varied and delicious. Breakfast is highly rated but lunch offerings are also delicious. Home baked biscuits and cakes are a treat. The customer service is excellent.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We dropped in for drinks and a bite to eat ... we always like coming here.
There was a misunderstanding about my drink (what I thought I was ordering was quite different to what cane out). The friendly waitress with plaits happily changed it over to what I thought I was ordering without even a hint of annoyance. Thank you, Laneway. With service like that you will remain number one cafe in Dromana!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Groovy little hidden cafe right on the waterfront at dromana very worth while - coffee is good a little hipster dog friendly cafe-

Reviewed 5 July 2018

This place is a mix of eatery and curiosities and antiques shop it seems. The food and coffes are delicious, and the service is very friendly. Great outdoor seating. A lot of interesting things for sale too, which gives it a funky touch, allthough the prices on those are pretty steep! But that's not what I came for...
Overall, definitely one of the better cafes in Dromana