“Let down badly”

Lazy Joe's Pizzeria
Ranked #39 of 42 Restaurants in Dromana
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We are locals who tried this place when they changed ownership, previous owners were terrible, found pizzas to be very good.

Used them again for home delivery with no problems.

Went into the shop for takeaway last night and ordered 2 pizzas. Went to wait outside and decided we would have a drink while we waited, I walked back in and stood in line with 1 couple in front me. Girl serving was on the phone, obviously taking an order, for no less than 5 mins. We waited in line for someone to acknowledge us but of the 7 employees no one would help while the girl was on the phone. After not being served for 5-7 minutes we gave up the idea of having a drink, luckily enough because I soon realised the drink I wanted was $30 per can of Jim Beam.

Our names was called so I went inside, the girl that called my name didn't even look in my direction while I waited, 2 mins later she calls my name again, didn't even look in my direction again, eventually I had to call out to her if my pizza was ready, which it was.

Terrible service, I won't go into how bad the "gourmet" pizza was...I threw it away.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

This place has a new name and owner. Ordered a take-home vegetarian pizza which was shockingly priced at $16 for a small. Got home and discovered most of the topping was potato, which was weird, and the garnish was squiggles of mayo drizzled across. crust way too thick, making it one big stodgy load, which I ended up throwing away. When calling the shop to make some comments, got barely a respones..I'll let the owner know...which I recognised as the owner's voice when I was there to place the order.
AVOID wasting money here. Rude manners, and no idea about pizzas. This is a tourist trap with matching prices

1  Thank 51danielled57
Reviewed 6 October 2017

On a warmer than usual night order a pizza and sat outside. Basic Pizza shop but the meat on the pizza wasn't to salty which is a good sign of quality.

1  Thank Fire3Fire
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Open late, good pizza but GREAT pasta.
Terrific place to sit outside after a day on Safety Beach.
Licenced. Good delivery service too

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Great pizza in Safety Beach in the Peninsula.
The only thing that needs improvement here is the variety available especially the seafood variety as we are by the Bay.