“Uber Eats Dinner - AMAZING!!”

Tarboosh Lebanese Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 210 Restaurants in Crows Nest
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Lebanese mezze and grill bar serving traditional Lebanese-Mediterranean fare. Tarboosh is mixing traditional recipes with new innovative ideas that keep flowing. Stay in touch to explore the taste sensations as we create them!
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Ordered via UBER EATS- absolutely amazing food- reasonably priced and i cannot wait until we return to Sydney to eat from here again! Definitely recommend the share platter so tasty !

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I've visited Tarboosh several times and it never disappoints. That's why I keep coming back! The food is authentic and delicious and the service is great. Give it a go if you enjoy Lebanese food.
Follow me @eatingmywayaroundaustralia

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We recently visited for lunch & really enjoyed the banquet for 4.
Dips were exceptional, salads very good, as were the meat mains. No complaints from any of us but I would have expected more bread as it ran out fairly early. Having said that we could not finish the food we received so with more bread something else would have been taken home. I found the coffee slightly different from others I had drank but it was OK. Good value & OK service.
I expect we will be back

Reviewed 7 April 2018

This property serves extremely authentic Lebanese food, is moderately priced and is well patronised by locals. The service was OK but there's room for some improvement. Being asked directly for a tip when settling the bill was not appreciated.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a farewell dinner at the restaurant for my wife's cousin who had been out here visiting Australia from Italy. We were a party of about 40 people which the restaurant accommodated quite easily.

The entrees and mains were quickly served and absolutely delicious. All in all a top night and would recommend it to anyone

BYO alcohol though but there are some great bottle shops nearby