“Cafe disgrace !!!”

Morrisons
Ranked #79 of 110 Restaurants in Haverfordwest
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 8 August 2018

T:he meals were awful. Most of the menu was unavoidable. The quality was a disgrace. We left most of it and walked out.. The cutlery was not clean too. Read reviews about this cafe from 2016 but thought the problems back then would have been resolved. Not so !!!! Would never go there ever again. Needs to be closed down.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Having visited quite a few Morrison’s Cafes This one is by far the best I have eaten at. The food was hot,looked very appetising and tasted superb.Staff were friendly and accommodating and served quite quickly considering it was fairly busy,tables were clean and presentable.The prices were very good,I tried the Big Daddy for the first time (and it won’t be the last either) EVERTHING was cooked well and well presented on the plate,all in all a first class breakfast experience

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I had an appointment then time to spare before going to work. So thought I'd kill two birds with one stone, have lunch and waste time before going to work. Placed my order at the till took my coffee over to a table and my fish and chips with mushy peas was brought over when ready. Well cooked. Prompt service I know sometimes they can be slow.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Visited here for lunch with my friend. It was quite busy, tables dirty, staff slow. They had run out of the Thai chicken curry apparently someone had left them out (I'm guessing to defrost) so they thew them out, I suppose that is a bonus. Ordered a skinny chicken burger instead. Glad I'm watching my figure and removed the bun as the chicken was dry and solid and the lettuce was going off. Complained and received a refund. I will not be returning there again.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Often food is not available and takes a long time to arrive. Staff are very slow to clear tables and don't seem very keen on their jobs. Service is lacking.

1  Thank ajandrews2017