“Great little restaurant”
Review of EL Sabor

EL Sabor
Ranked #5 of 110 Restaurants in Haverfordwest
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Visited with friends on a Sunday afternoon, really good experience from the outset. Friendly staff and delicious food no complaints from any of us. Well worth a visit. Can recommend the Chicken and Cray Fish Xim Xim, And the New Zealand white wine was delicious, will be going back.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Went here with a few friends before drinks earlier on in the year. The food was really good and authentic. I had a soft shell lamb taco with 10 accompaniments! Great beer and also had a mojito after. The service was good and the price was reasonable , drinks were a tad expensive.
My only gripe was we went early and didn't book and asked if they had a table for 4. 2 staff consulted 2 large books vigorously and said they might be able to squeeze us in. We laughed as there were 8/10 tables downstairs with no one sitting on them. We were there for 1 hour 30mins and only 1 group of people came in whilst we were eating. I can only presume they only do 1 cover per table. Either way for a new business this seems ridiculous.
There is a high number of restaurants that close in Haverfordwest, I really hope this one will be here for years to come. Best of luck.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

My first visit to El Sabor won't be my last! Great Margarita cocktails and we all thoroughly enjoyed our tapas - a real little gem in Haverfordwest!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

The food is always delicious,have been a few times and never had a bad meal. The staff are always woderful, friendly and helpful! Nice and relaxed atmosphere. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and our son loves this place. We explored Haverford on our first day of arrival. We were unsure of where to eat, when we saw El Sabor’s sign from just off the square. We wandered over to look at the menu and decided to give it a try. The place seemed small when we walked in, but we were quickly and warmly welcomed into the restaurant. I had a good feeling as the other customers gave off a good vibe. We were sat at our table and the waiting staff were excellent. Usually travelling with a toddler, we have to ask for this and that, but as we were seated, we were brought water, kiddies cups, games and colouring for the little one. The waitress was quick to take our drinks order and we were off and running. The tapas and main menu gave us a difficult choice. In the end I went for a burrito, with my wife choosing a sizzling fajita. Both were excellent. The fajita portion size was big and I ended up eating the equivalent of two dinners. The food quality was excellent and all plates came out piping hot. The only thing that would have changed the experience is one more killer item on the hot tapas menu. I would have gone for tapas, as the veg and cheese dishes looked excellent. It would have benefitted from one more tempting hot meat tapas. Otherwise I couldn’t fault it. Excellent food, great staff and authentic Mexican cuisine. I grew up in North America, so I feel qualified to make that statement