The Bull Hotel(Llangefni)
US$197
US$171
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

Tafarn Y Rhos(Llangefni)
US$86
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
Gwesty Carreg Bran Hotel(Llanfairpwllgwyngyll)
US$112
US$110
PremierInn.com
Hotel Port Dinorwic(Y Felinheli)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$118
TripAdvisor
All reviewslounge barshort space of timefillet steak was the bestevening mealvisited twicerecommend this hotelrisottoshower headsunday lunchwarm welcomewine listnice roomtwo nightspleasant stayhot watercheese boardcomfortable beds
Reviewed 20 April 2018

For somewhere that is so near (and convenient) to a main road, I was surprised at how quiet and tranquil it was here. A definite oasis away from the madness.

Staff were friendly and courteous and food excellent. I loved the views across the valley with the mountains in the distance. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank andylaser
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Table for eight on a Monday night in January offers a quiet evening. Very warm welcome. sat on sofas whilst we unhurriedly perused the menu. Not an extensive choice but a choice I think to suit most tastes. the host was in good humour and we made our choice. Sat down and the food arrived in good time served by polite, friendly staff. My halibut was perfectly cooked as was the risotto bed with mussels. All our party enjoyed their dishes and the puddings and cheese boards were GENEROUS. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pat186442
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Arrived at 7.15pm to a very cold room in the middle of winter, this was despite informing the owner approximately what time I'd be arriving. (between 7 & 8pm)
Lifted the toilet lid to find it hadn't been flushed by its previous user. The toilet also has hairline cracks in it & should really be replaced.
Tired grubby & old feel to the room. Bed soft and lumpy.
For dinner I ordered the butternut squash risotto. What I received was a mushroom risotto (with no explanation offered). Cost nearly £14 & was quite bland, and a re-heat, as a proper risotto takes at least 1/2 hr to cook. Mine arrived in 15 mins.
Dining room is very dour and old fashioned.
Couldn't make breakfast as I had to leave at 7.30am, (breakfast starts at 7.30) No offer of a 7.15am pre-order, but I got a tray with a couple of packet cereals, an apple, a fruit bar and milk & juice, (in an ice bucket) which I had to keep in my room overnight. Needless to say, come the morning the milk & juice was warm.
The shower was a joke. It looks fancy but the shower head is broken rendering it absolutely useless. Water dribbled out.
Long dark hairs in the shower cubicle. (not mine, I have short fair hair).
All in all a completely awful experience. I now wish I had complained, but as there was nobody at reception in the morning and I had to leave promptly I just left.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank devopete
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I visit this restaurant once a month as part of a ladies group.The meals are usually adequate and reasonable home cooking.This visit however was not good at all,we had pork chops which were so tough you could hardly cut into them and then they took some chewing!!the cauliflower had in my opinion just been dipped in and out of hot water and was raw along with the broccolli which was slightly better.The plus side was the mustard sauce,the mashed potatoes,carrots and cabbage were nice.I had the cheese board to follow which was a disappointment as it consisted of 2 tiny pieces of cheese,brie and red Leicester a few crackers and a limp piece of lettuce,cucumber slice and half a cherry tomato on the side.I did ask the waitress to feed this back to the chef but no apology was made.On the way out we stopped and spoke to a waitress whose response was "well you can't please everyone" not very satisfactory at all.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely food, great decor, so peaceful can't wait for another excuse to go again :) We had Sunday lunch which was mouth watering and just so more'ish. The staff are more than happy to help and making us feel so at home.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family