“Perfect home from home in Anglesey!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
suzlloyd2...
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Perfect home from home in Anglesey!”
Reviewed 17 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This was our second stay in the property, which probably speaks for itself - the owner Louise is very helpful and the house itself has everything you would need for a relaxing break. The large enclosed back garden is a real gem if you are holidaying with your pet - our dog loved it!

Abbie w
“Absolutely amazing ”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

First time we had stayed in Wales , as soon as we arrived we felt like home. House was extremely clean and tidy and all necessities were provided . Garden was absolutely perfect size, being enclosed meant we could let the dog out to explore which he loved. Bedrooms were a great size and beds were extremely comfy. Beautiful beach and forest is only a 5/10 minute drive away.
Of a night time there is a cupboard full of games to play as a family. The fireplace has a real fire with plenty of wood which made a great experience for us. Would 100% recommend, perfect location, cannot fault anything , loved every second.

2269vjs
Buxton, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Unfortunately we had to leave Dwyran today and return back to reality.
I have stayed on Anglesey with my 3 dogs many times over the last couple of years. This cottage is my favourite to date by far. It is extremely roomy and comfortable. It was immaculate with no doggy odours at all so if you don't have dogs, don't be put off staying here. It was very well equipped, more so than advertised.
The garden was a dream for the dogs. They loved running around playing and I could carry on cooking or whatever knowing they were totally safe out there as it is completely enclosed.
One of my favourite parts of Anglesey was only 5 minutes away, Newborough Forest and the walk down to the gorgeous beach. Really conveniently located for access to the rest of the island. Great off road parking too.
The one very minor niggle for me was the very soft mattress in the main bedroom as I suffer with my back but as I was only with my Husband we just swapped rooms.
Perfect stay. Nice to be trusted without having to read a book full of 'house rules' and do's and don'ts. Lovely welcome to have fresh milk, tea, coffee and biscuits. I really hope to stay again.

Derby
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ruts0n1
Shropshire, United Kingdom
“Great cottage”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Lovely cottage; clean, well maintained and a pleasure to stay in. Great location too near to Newborough beach. Would recommend and would love to stay there again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing