All reviews fresh towels complimentary toiletries great location with parking yogurt comfortable bed superb breakfast full welsh cooked to perfection biscuits b and b adam owner house lounge
Reviewed 29 May 2018

On arrival we were met by two genuinely friendly and very hospitable people, Adam and Tracey. We were given freshly brewed coffee and chocolate biscuits and had a lovely chat with the owners. The hotel is spotlessly clean and has been renovated to an extremely high standard. Well maintained good sized bedroom. Comfortable beds, spacious bathroom, nice coffee and tea making facilities, quality biscuits. Breakfast was a delight and set us up until the evening. Fruit and cereals, fruit juices, yogurts etc, all very high quality. The full Welsh was excellent, high quality ingredients perfectly cooked and presented. A cafetiere of excellent decaf coffee and a good-sized pot of tea. I would recommend this hotel without any hesitation. Perfect. Makes me wish we could leave higher scores than the maximums allowed. Nothing is too much trouble for the couple. For us it was like staying with friends we had known for years.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights at this B&B. The proprietors were very welcoming and gave us tea and cake upon our arrival. The bedroom was nicely appointed with a comfortable bed, TV and a tea/ coffee making facility. There was a wide choice for breakfast, which was nicely cooked and presented. We would not hesitate to stay here again. However, anyone with mobility problems may have difficulty negotiating the various stairs. In fairness the proprietors do point this out at the time of booking.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Very welcoming and accommodating couple, couldn't do enough for us. Located in a beautiful spot. Very reasonably priced. Room and overall house was very clean, lovely shower and bathroom facilities. Very surprised they'd only been open for 18 months! Would definitely recommend to anyone

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MollyAllen_99
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Absolute perfection, couldn't have wished to stay in a better place. I travel a lot with my job, and so encounter a string of hotels ect, and this one is just about the best I've stayed in. The people were lovely and helpful, the place was spotlessly clean, the breakfast ample and wonderful, the room spacious. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't find a single fault with the place. Easily worth a 6!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2017

As I arrived I realised I'd left my backpack in a lay by with valuable items in it. I was completely freaked out by this but Tracy and Adam calmed me down, made me tea, gave a phone to call the police etc. They were so helpful and understanding, even letting me use a personal laptop of theirs for the days I was there. I am left feeling deeply grateful to them for showing me such kindness and humanity in a difficult situation. Their way of being helped me to settle down and to enjoy my stay in their beautiful house. Oh yes, the breakfasts are awesome, they get only the best local bacon etc.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends