All reviews sea view coffee and hot chocolate room was clean choice of cereals lovely hotel main road walking distance comfortable stay good size great value for money colwyn dog grapefruit kettle pubs ensuite
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We had a three night stay at this hotel in August 2018, The location is great and the view from the bedroom superb. We were greeted in a warm and friendly manner. The furnishing is a little dated but it is a comfortable, homely hotel. The room was clean and spacious, with an en suite bathroom. Breakfast is plentiful, nicely presented and freshly cooked. Good choice of cereals, prunes or grapefruit. Our dog was made very welcome, too. The owner goes out of his way to be obliging and has good local knowledge. Plentiful free on site parking. Nice, well stocked bar. I look forward to visiting again in the future. Great value for money.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel to check in and a grumpy lady took care of us. She showed us the room and then disappeared. We were very disappointed. A dirty bathroom where you don’t even wash your dog. Dirty coffeecups and very ancient furniture. Furtheron there was the smell of the Thaikitchen below. We decided to go, but when I tried to handover the key nobody reacted at my ringing at the servicebell. So I left the key at the desk and we left. Never go to this hotel and please block it for every website.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We’ve just enjoyed a lovely short break at the Lyndale Hotel. The owner was very friendly and welcoming and our room was clean and spacious with lovely views over the sea and hills. Our dogs were also made to feel very welcomed and there was a lovely park nearby to walk them in which was ideal. The breakfast was also very nice. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lesleylong21
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I needed a Hotel just before the Easter Break and was lucky enough to get in to the Lyndale as I explained to the owner I would be leaving on the Friday Morning. Comfortable clean room, with a genuine Sea view. In walking distance of the village of Old Colwyn and it's wonderful pubs. Plenty of safe car parking at the Hotel. Close to both the Promenade and the A55 Expressway.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kenneth W
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Went for a impromptu weekend break with my wife, son & our 2 dogs, lovely place, very clean, wonderful hosts, very reasonable, dog friendly especially with a park 2 mins away, only another 5 mins walk to the beach - we all loved it.
Plus the sun shone, a delight!

Date of stay: March 2018