US$178
US$203
US$191
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
River Inn of Harbor Town(Memphis)
US$350
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$213
US$208
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$364
US$246
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

All reviewscorky's bbqtrain noiseroom was cleaneasy accesscomplimentary breakfastdesk clerkwould stay here againoatmealthe breakfast areaconvenient locationnice staybeale streetdowntownrefrigeratorinterstateaccommodationsproximity
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The staff was welcoming, the amenities were great, and everything was nice. The bed was comfortable and the linens were clean and smelled fresh. The breakfast area is a little small for the number of people there on Saturday and Sunday mornings, but it's fine for the price.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Staff very helpful. Rooms clean. Close to many restaurants. It is easily accessible from I 240 and centrally located to conducting business in either Memphis, Germantown or Collierville. I stay here at least 8 days per month with many other options available.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed here for my cousin's wedding last weekend. Mostly it was great. However, it was confusing figuring out how to get into the parking lot. You must turn on the side street before you get to the hotel when coming from the interstate. Google maps wasn't very clear and we ended up circling the block -- which took a while because it was like the mansions of Memphis in that area -- which was at least entertaining.

We have a 9 month old and the hotel was really friendly and accommodating. They met our request for adjourning rooms with the grandparents and provided a packNplay -- already set up in our room before we even got there. The bed was comfortable and there were no useless dressers (my husband is paranoid about forgetting something in a drawer). There was plenty of tablet-tops for setting things, good lighting, a nice little refrigerator that we could use (I hate when they are full of drinks and candy), a small pantry, nice sized television, quick internet, clean bathroom with plenty of counter-space, a nice pull-out sofa, and a lovely mirror my baby loved staring at. We used the pool over the weekend - it was very nice.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

This Inn was a good location for me and 2 other members of my family to stay in order to attend a family reunion. It is located near some good local restaurants; easy to access from I-240/I40.
Staff were friendly and welcoming. Have stayed there before on previous family outings and always felt welcomed and appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018

First stay at a Hampton Inn and I was very very pleased. Hotel staff was very friendly and the room accommodations were very clean and inviting. The comp. breakfast that was from 6am to 10am was still fresh and hot even at 9:30. I would definitely stay again as well as recommend this location!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business