All reviews hi express sweet tea free bottled water beale street front desk memphis visit special thanks security guard safe location fridge and microwave room was clean night's sleep would definitely stay here again excellent stay easy access housekeeping staff southern hospitality
Reviewed 29 August 2018

My trip to Memphis was not a vacation. Instead, it was to be with my mother who'd become ill while travelling. Even though I wasn't sure how long I'd be in Memphis, staying as a guest at the Holiday Inn Express, I felt welcome as soon as I arrived. The Front Desk Manager, Kim, has an excellent staff who are friendly, helpful and, willing to do what it takes to make it happen. Adrian, Elanda, Doris and, Sebrina are exceptional Guest Service Representatives. This really was not a fun trip but I knew I could count on the Front Desk to greet me with a smile. The Front Desk Staff made my family emergency crisis experience in Memphis an unexpectedly extraordinary lovely visit.

Room Tip: Seriously, ask the Front Desk, Kim and her staff are wonderful. They will give you a straight up answer.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Jeff E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express - Medical Center Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

We understand that sometimes travel is for difficult reasons and I am especially glad to hear that the staff was able to put on that extra smile and make things easier for you during your stay. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

LOVED this hotel and everything about it. Amazing staff who will do anything to please you, thanks Maxine for our early check in - you saved our trip (hope you enjoyed your lunch), awesome rooms, lovely fluffy towels, comfortable bed, good breakfast, free bottled water and coffee tea all day long, fresh cookies in the afternoon, free popcorn in the evenings, clean and close to downtown.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Jeff E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express - Medical Center Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that Maxine was able to make it even better! I am also glad you were able to enjoy our evening snacks with the team, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Our room with 1 king bed was super clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable, and we loved the pillows. The complimentary breakfast and coffee was delicious and plentiful. It is located very near the UT medical office buildings.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Jeff E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express - Medical Center Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found you room clean and the breakfast delicious. I am also glad you enjoyed your brand new upgraded pillows, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Everything very good at this hotel. Read the previous reviews.
Would like to add:
Bathroom very small, can accommodate only one person at a time. Clean though, a lot of towels and good water pressure.
Outside pool really very nice, with sunbeds.
Front desk lady ( Nemua, think that was her name) authentically friendly!!
No guest laundry, unfortunately.
Compl breakfast good.
Beds very comfortable, nice duvets.
Fridge and microwave in room.
Room could use a thorough vacuum cleaning (as in almost all hotels we have been in).

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy some summer time by the pool. I apologize for the room not being vacuumed we will make sure all of our rooms are vacuumed for our future guests. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Clean, friendly, and convenient. Smiling staff. Popcorn and cookies in the afternoon. Very nice breakfast bar. This hotel is walking distance to Methodist hospital and HealthSouth Rehabilitation. If you have loved ones in the hospital, be sure to ask for a discount rate available.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel clean and friendly, I am glad we were convenient for you while you visited your loved ones. Thank you for your review.