See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The worst motel and worst motel service I have ever seen any where . No shampoo small soap bar ask for down stairs room and when we got there the rooms were upstairs and I ask for down stairs due to knee surgery 2 weeks prior to getting there .and wouldn't refund . Rooms poor quality and house keeping only made bed and dump trash an left same dirty trash bag in the can didn't clean ashtrays .skimpy breakfast .Will never stay at this or any choice hotel franchise again nor will my company use them anymore for travels . Front desk attendant was a rude BIT?H.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Poor WIFI. No daily cleaning... only empty trash & replace towels. Skimpy breakfast. Cheap, tiny bars of soap, no lotion or conditioner. Quality was much better several years ago when it was Scottish Inn and Travelodge. Poor management. The only good thing is that it is very close to Graceland, however, they jack up the price during the annual Elvis Tribute Week

Room Tip: Request cleaning and bring your own amenities
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lasttraintomemphis1
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

The woman at the front desk went out of her way to accuse me of not telling her that I had made a reservation online and that was why I was charged a no-show fee even though I did come and stayed the night. I told her twice before checking in that I had reserved a room online.
Beyond the rudeness, the room was not clean. There was mildew on the shower curtain, there were rings from drinks on the table, and the grout was black from dirt.
I felt trampled on and ripped off.

Stayed: March 2017
5  Thank AnnabelS23
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

They say continental breakfast, but didn't even have any coffee brewed. All they had was cereal (frosted flakes & fruit loops), no milk, no bread, just a giant rip off. Sign out front says 54.99 but was $82.00 Beds & pillows were old, springs coming through, did not sleep well. Holes right in the middle of spreads which were very worn also.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank Peggy Z
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Stayed here two nights(king suite) to visit Graceland. 5-7 minute walk, saves $10 parking fee. Room was clean and larger than most for this price. I asked for extra towels and they were delivered to our room by housekeeping within minutes. Clean guitar shaped pool was welcoming after long drive from Ohio. Continental breakfast included cold milk and OJ,tea and coffee, choice of bagel or two breads for toast, packaged oatmeal,two cereals, apples and oranges, and wrapped breakfast sweets. It was more than satisfying for a simple breakfast and was as advertised. Many restaurants within walking distance if you want a full hot breakfast or buffet. Front desk owners were pleasant and offered restaurant suggestions( Marlow's was excellent). We never saw any bugs or concerns with cleaning. Bathroom updated with granite and rainfall shower head, hot water. Probably $50.00 less per night than hotels in area. I would return if visiting Graceland again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple