All reviews industrial area room was clean parking lot is gated security fence memphis airport felt safe waffles would stay again biscuits and gravy one night stay room key elvis week pleasant stay continental breakfast beale street motel graceland
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

A great stay, actually stayed an extra night too. Comfortable and clean, quiet too even though there were a group staying the first night. Huge TV, good coffee machine. Transport into Beale Street wasn't expensive at all (I used Uber or Lyft). A nice modern hotel, staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast a good variety, waffles,eggs, yoghurt,pastries,meat patties,toast, cereals and more!. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Elsie S
Bessy L, Manager at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018

This was my first time staying at Quality Inn and location was great and so was the room rate. Close to interstate and right around the corner from Graceland which I liked. Rooms were nice size, clean and had a sitting area. Breakfast host, Angela, was friendly and helpful and it was a full breakfast. Hotel staff was very helpful. Also, liked the fact the hotel had a gate around it with card access. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank tarheel2009

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Stayed here for an overnight stay, and the place was gated, to protect their guests from outsiders, perhaps.
Nice and clean front desk - reception area, same location for serving breakfast as well. The hotel gate is triggered by your hotel key card and is a pretty good security thing.
Room was spacious, and wi-fi speed was normal. Not bad for an overnight stay.

Room Tip: If facing the pool area, get a 2nd floor room, less noise.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank SimonOnvacation
Bessy L, Manager at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

First of all, please understand this is not a five star resort. It’s a budget priced motel. My husband, brother, and sister-in-law booked a couple of rooms for a quick overnight stay. I was pleasantly surprised. We had a clean room with a comfortable bed. That’s all we really wanted. The staff are super friendly and breakfast was much better than expected. The parking is gated so I felt very safe. We only had three minor negatives. Because it is near the airport, it was a little noisy. There was a little mildew on the grout in the shower. And lastly, the chair at the desk was broken. Would I stay here for an extended period of time? No. Is it good for a couple of days? Definitely. I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shellspeed

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel because it was an airport hotel with a free airport shuttle. Nowhere on their web site do they say it operates on very limited hours. However, after I arrived at 7pm and called I was dismissively told that the shuttle only operates between 7am and 4pm and that I would have to get to the hotel at my own expense. And I'm heading out in the morning before their shuttle begins, so this will add up to an extra $30 despite their advertising a free airport shuttle all over their website.

To make matters worse, the front desk person was incredibly rude. He made it clear that he could not care less. He said it happens a lot and they should probably change their Web site. You think?

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business