All reviews room was clean pet friendly hotel memphis area breakfast area waffles great place to stay up to date road trip definitely stay here again front desk clerk complimentary breakfast beale street pets lq interstate cleanliness hallway
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great Staff, excellent service and clean rooms everyday, maids really respectful and friendly, really good coffee. Big breakfast area and fresh bread and beacon everyday!Area not so good but you'll enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear: aj505nm1

Thanks for your feedback!
Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.
We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Very good value for the price. Very clean. Breakfast was good. It would have been better to last past 9:00 AM. Only negative experience was smoke alarm going off at 12:20 AM and again at 12:40 AM. That was’nt goo9d.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear: Sheliaovogel

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I would do it again. The management and employees made our stay worth its value. Breakfast was great. Rooms were cleaned and attractive. Hallways were cleaned and well maintained. I believe you will enjoy your stay at this La Quinta.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear: David R

Reviewed 8 September 2018

After retirement, I began traveling with my dog. La Quinta accept pets. I have stayed at several different locations around the U.S. This being the worst! This location has a serious roach problem which I found in my room. Hopefully, I didn’t take any home. I was completely horrified!! I placed everything I own on the extra bed. Also, the chair in the room was stained. Lastly, the food was inedible. Bananas were brown, Scrambled eggs burnt, boiled eggs were old and bacon full of grease. Why serve break breakfast??? I rarely write a bad review to this extent but what I experience crossed the line. I wish I could have left but I was attending a family event, other hotels were full that accepted pets. No adjustment was given to my bill :-(

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear: Jackie s

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Memphis - East I-40 Sycamore View. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Thank You.
Here For You.
G.P

Reviewed 4 September 2018

The room was very comfortable, clean, and adequately appointed for adults and youngsters, alike; but the space in the room was a bit tight. Front desk staff as well as breakfast staff were great. The only significant downsides were the lack of a pool for the kids and the lack of connecting rooms for families. I recommend the hotel for families that can fit into one room, but would recommend looking elsewhere if connecting rooms (and pool) are needed.

Stayed: August 2018
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear La Quinta Guest ; Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Memphis - East I-40 Sycamore View La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.