US$166
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$157
US$155
US$144
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$158
US$142
US$93
US$91
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$246
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsla quintasroom was cleanmemphis areabreakfast areawould stay here againgreat place to staywafflesup to dateroad tripfront desk clerknice staycomplimentary breakfastbeale streetpetslqinterstateaccommodations
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Our little church was in need of a meeting facility on Sunday mornings. We were blessed to find this wonderful hotel. The staff is courteous and accommodating and the facility is clean, clean, clean! We have been coming here for last four months and it has been a great experience. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear: Karen G

Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay at our La Quinta Inn & Suites. We are glad you had enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for acknowledging our staff for their great work, we are happy they were able to accommodate you and meet your needs. Our team looks forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

At first I was hesitant about the area but when I walked into the hotel I was very surprised. The hotel lobby was beautiful and the rooms were spacious and very nice. The customer service and help I received from the employees was awesome. They were nice, friendly and welling to assist you in anyway possible. When I return to the area I will definately stay there again. I had an awesome experience during my stay. I highly recommend the venue!

Room Tip: Centrally located and safe.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear: LindaColar

Thank you so much for your candid review. We are glad you had enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for acknowledging our staff for their great work. Our team looks forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Let me start by saying that this property is clean and comfortable with fairly updated rooms and modern decor. However, I had to deal with people partying in the room next to me. Not just anyone, but a bunch of 4 year old girls. They screamed, and banged on my door and walls all evening and into the night. After confronting them did not work, I spoke with the front desk. He said that they were allowed to have a small party for a few hours. WHAT!? You're a hotel and you allowed people to have a kids party while there are guests trying to sleep next door? What kind of business are you running?? They quieted down for a bit after he spoke with them but at 3am, they were right back at it. I had to speak with another associate and repeat the whole incident all over again to try and get them to address the issue. What did they do about my troubles and lack of sleep for one night? Nothing. Just a, we're sorry to hear that. Definitely won't stay here again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear: rm0463

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Memphis - East I-40 Sycamore View. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Hey I just had a wonderful experience at this hotel ...great rooms great service...smelled perfect quiet and lovely...Sam was the guy that helped me at the front desk...I jus wanna say thanks for the great hospitality guys...definitely will be staying again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear : Jermaine ,

Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay at our La Quinta Inn & Suites. We are glad you had enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for acknowledging our staff for their great work. Our team looks forward to seeing you in the near future.

S.P.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

LaQuinta Inn is a nice and friendly environment to stay when traveling! I would highly recommend them to everyone. Also the front desk operator Sam was very kind and took care of everything I needed! Great stay!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo