US$172
US$166
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$196
US$93
US$91
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$246
Priceline
2,182 results
All reviewsrooftop barjunior suitemississippi riverbeale streetboutique hotelfire pitvalet parkingturn down servicelarge bathroomvalet servicebeautiful hoteldowntown memphisfew blocksmud islandsouthern hospitalitycivil rights museummain street
Reviewed 19 August 2015

The hotel is at a perfect location where most everything is within walking distance. Hotel does not offer self park and is valet only.
Alternatively, you can park on the street in front of the hotel until 8AM or there is a parking deck across the street.

The room is clean and renovated to have a unique loft look, the beds are hard.

If your room is higher up, you will hear some noises coming from the roof top bar during the weekend. Not really loud but visible.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 659estherg
Kristy S, Director of Sales at Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2015

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!! We hope that you plan to stay with us during your next visit to Memphis, we would love to have you back.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

The roof top bar is an amazing spot and the sunset is spectacular. Seems to me the hotel takes advantage of this first they hit you with a 10 buck cover. It's not the amount but the principle. My group spent 56 bucks for 6 drinks with 2 beers included. Living 10 miles from Manhattan we know roof top bars. The 10 buck cover soured us. However the bartender was very attractive no not the bald guy and she made a mean martini

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank peter l

So glad to hear that you got a chance to spend time on our rooftop and enjoy the amazing views of the Mississippi. it sounds like our staff made a memorable impression on you, we will be sure to share that with them. We hope that you plan to join us in the future!! We would love to have you back.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

I thought the Madison Hotel was wonderful. The location is great and the staff is very knowledgeable and attentive. I loved the set up of the room and the nice deep bathtub. The amenities are so lovely I kept the extra. Stay here for a great Memphis visit!

Room Tip: Loved the double room with hardwood floors!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! It sounds like you had a chance to enjoy all of the wonderful things that make this hotel so great. We hope that you plan to stay with us during your next visit to Memphis!

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for the weekend on the 16th floor and it had amazing views overlooking the Mississippi river valley.....the staff were courteous and knowledgeable, the valet gave us great directions.....even though they really didn't have too, the accommodations were absolutely exquisite. Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

This hotel should have received a perfect review. The valet, bell staff, front desk, everyone was very professional. The room was incredible, I mean how many hotel rooms have hardwood floors and carpeting. Comfortable bed and good selection of tv channels. As other reviewers have stated, you do need a high room for a vuew. The restaurant is mediocre. For the price the restaurant should be outstanding but I can't say that, it was simply ok. My issue is in the rooftpp. One of the main reasons I paid $300 to spend one night was to visit the rooftop at night. I went to the rooftop at 1 AM and it was closed. The website clearly states "As a guest of the Madison, we invite you to enjoy Twilight any time, day or night." There were servers on the other side if the locked door, who said it was closed. I told them I didn't want anything except to enjoy the view. Their response was, "we're closed". This is false advertising and when management responds to this review there is nothing you can say. I could have stayed elsewhere for much less, I wanted to see the view at night and was denied, you can't change my experience.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank WillbillyD
Angie H, General Manager at Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the Madison. Your kind comments about the staff and hotel will be shared with the team. I am sorry that you weren't able to enjoy the Twilight view after close. We open the space for hotel guests at 8am and close the space between midnight and 2am (depending on weather and business needs). The space is open to the public at 4pm each day. The decision to close the Twilight Rooftop when it is unsupervised was based on guest feedback and potential safety concerns. I have reviewed our website to ensure accuracy and I am truly sorry if misinformation is being published elsewhere. We are reaching out to third party companies to ensure that they are posting accurate information. Sincerely, Angie