2,331 results
All reviews beale street hear the music great location handy park peabody place parking garage balcony room room key fedex forum soul museum walking distance fed ex forum gibson guitar factory complimentary breakfast light sleeper king suite civil rights museum
Reviewed 17 September 2018

This hotel is just steps away from Beale street. The hotel and staff were very helpful and friendly. The free breakfast was a pleasant surprise. We were able to walk everywhere without having to drive. The shuttle is close by.

Date of stay: September 2018
maeganconley, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on the survey. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and that your experience was pleasant. We enjoy making your travel experience a good one and to know we accomplished that is rewarding. I will be sure to share your survey with our staff. We look forward to seeing you next time you’re in Memphis!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

As a frequent traveler that is concerned about cleanliness, I always do a "wipe down" of all commonly touched surfaces with anti-bacterial wipes. I start with the TV remote. At this location, after only wiping the TV remote, the wipe was black! In all my years and hotel stays I've never seen anything like this. Went to the front desk to show them and the manager on duty seemed more concerned about getting me out of there, than with working with me to ensure that the room was clean. All I wanted was a clean remote and a clean room. It didn't seem like an unreasonable request. Anyway, she helped get a room across the street at The Peabody (a bit more $, but very nice!) and gave me some Hilton Honors points for the inconvenience. So, that was nice.

Room tip: Always recommend doing a "wipe down" to ensure room cleanliness.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2018

A Hidden Gem near Beale Street. I was pleasantly wowed from the moment I checked in by Jon/Bill. Jon( front desk agent) was amazing. I booked 2 Double Bed room and 1 King Bed w/ Balcony from Sept.6th-Sept. 8th. Jon was able to get our rooms connected and a wonderful park view. Jon also gave a great overview of the property and local events. Bill (front desk agent) was amazing also friendly and greeting us from our arrival to our last day. Jon and Bill went above and beyond customer service. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful with a clean area and friendly staff. Sugar Shack( bar/lounge) had great drinks and friendly staff. The hotel location gave easy access to Beale Street and the trolley to go around town. This was my first time but it will not be my last time.

Room tip: 1 King Balcony room facing park, you will her music. But the windows are sound proof.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
PatrickS7986, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you for taking to time to leave us your feedback regarding your recent stay. We at Hampton Inn and Suites @ Beale Street strive to provide all guests with a exceptional and memorable experience. We look forward to having you as our guests again the next time you choose to stay downtown!

Patrick Scales

Reviewed 9 September 2018

This is an above average Hampton Inn located perfectly for Beale Street and Memphis Redbird activities. Staff is wonderful! We enjoyed our stay. Only 20 minutes from Graceland. We recommend this Hampton Inn for your next Memphis getaway.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
maeganconley, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Reviewed 9 September 2018

The Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street is located nicely with access to all the action but as usual no upgrade as a Diamond member so my 1% being upgraded at a Hilton property as a Diamond member is holding strong. Since this hotel is kind of old and in need of a renovation an upgrade would have been nice. The check in desk staff was really friendly and professional.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
PatrickS7986, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you for providing us with your feedback about your recent stay. We use these reviews to better our hotel and our selves. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to downtown Memphis.