Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ctsb1903
DC Metro

Disappointing

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Apr 2024
This La Quinta was the 3rd of 3 on a road trip. Sadly, it was the least pleasant of the 3. I was contacted earlier in the day about my check-in. When I arrived at the hotel, the clerk (manager?) seemed to be irritated by my presence. Changed my reservation from a king to 2 queens, never gave me any info about wifi or breakfast, and put me in a stinky room with scratched furniture, showing a lot of wear. I had my dog with me, but was told there are no "pet specific" rooms, so I doubt that is why I got the crappy room. Exhausted by my trip, I didn't ask for a new room, and the hotel was extremely busy as well. Really disappointed
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the front of the hotel, the other sides face very busy roads.
Trip type: Travelled solo
    $351
  • Trip.com
25.8 km from La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis Wolfchase
View more hotels in Memphis
All reviews very nice hotel memphis area beds were comfortable great stay first floor would stay here again safe area one night stay front desk staff road trip parking lot pets interstate pillows channels downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2024

I travel a lot, and if I arrive a bit early at an IHG or a Marriott, it’s welcome, welcome, welcome. I arrived here at 2:25, and was told “Check in begins at 3.” Didn’t even look to see if the room was ready. When I questioned it, she simply repeated “Check in begins at 3.”, and that's ALL she would say. This place is LOUD. All night, TV’s, voices, toilets flushing, stomping feet. Towel Score, 3 out of 5. Laundry room score, 2 out of 5 (expensive, only 1 washer and 1 dryer). The bed was comfortable enough, but they need to work on cleanliness. Do yourself a favor and stay in one of those other chains.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linder24
Reviewed 11 November 2023

We stayed at this property twice as part of a road trip that took us through the area. It is a good location, right off the highway but the area felt very safe. Very friendly staff and we saw a few other fur babies when we were there. Plenty of grass around the hotel, straight out from the front doors and also along each side of the building. Several restaurants are within walking distance too. We wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2023

I found this property to be perfect for the purpose of my visit. I liked being just across the street from several restaurants. My room was clean and bed was comfortable. Desk staff were friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 October 2023

Unfortunately, there was a small roach that jumped from the bed sheets. We were moved a few doors down but not given a discount. For $200 a night, it was not worth it. We drove 10 hours and were exhausted. If you stay here, make sure you wipe everything down and shake the sheets before you lay your head. The manager has not contacted me about a discount for the inconvenience of having to move rooms. The rooms have hardwood floors and you can hear every noise in the hallway. We had a dog and it seemed the first floor is for the pets. we could hear other dogs and cats making noise.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anne G
Reviewed 27 October 2023 via mobile

Wonderful hotel, Clean rooms and bathrooms. Front desk very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good with choices. Location is convenient to many restaurants. Close to Walmart and Sam’s Club. Convenient to i40. Located in a suburb of Memphis. Only negative is a barking dog on our floor!! Owner is responsible for not controlling his own pet!

Room tip: Possibly avoid first floor where they may put pets
Trip type: Travelled with family