Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
902meimei
Tupelo, Mississippi

Memphis/German Town caution

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Sept 2023
This was the most unpleasant experience I’ve had at hotel anywhere. Many guests were loitering, obnoxious, and loud, the police were ever present, and the PM staff could not be bothered and clearly didn’t care about their other guest’s experience. The security guard was unprofessional, rude, and yelled at several guests, further antagonizing the experience. Overall, it was a Motel 6 meets World Star Hip Hop kinda experience with a LaQuinta price tag. If you’re going to be in the area find something safer in German Town. The address for this location is 2839 New Brunswick Rd.
Date of stay: September 2023
    $328
    $328
25.8 km from La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis Wolfchase
View more hotels in Memphis
All reviews very nice hotel memphis area beds were comfortable great stay first floor would stay here again safe area one night stay front desk staff road trip parking lot pets interstate pillows channels downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2023

I had used this chain before, years ago, very disappointing. This hotel exceeded all my expectations. Clean rooms, nice bathrooms, no stale carpet smell (such a turn off). Nice clean atmosphere. My go to place for next time. Good attitude at the front desk.

Date of stay: August 2023
Reviewed 15 August 2023

I want to pay regards and compliment your hotel staff for making it such a wonderful stay. I was attended with utmost warmth and was cater to making me feel so important.
Pam Mazzone went above and beyond to ensure that my stay was comfortable and enjoyable. From the moment I checked in Pam greeted me with a warm smile, and made me feel welcomed. Pam's, attention to detail and willingness to assist with any request truly stood out.
I will definitely come again, and will also recommend your hotel to friends and family.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2023

This property met every need - and the staff went above and beyond. We were not traveling for pleasure, but due to a family member in the hospital. When I called the hotel about rates and cancellation policies due to unknowns associated with our circumstances, I was met with compassion and service that exceeded my expectations. Before the end of the day on check-in day, I was contacted directly by the desk manager to confirm that precheck-in was completed and that a quiet room was assigned so that when we arrived, little to no fuss would be required to get us to our room. She assured us that the location of the room was quiet and that if we needed anything, they would strive to meet our needs. The room was comfortable, quiet, clean, and everything we needed for this situation. Breakfast options were great, fresh, and varied! While our trip was somber and did not come with any fun or pleasure, the staff made the situation bearable. We would stay again, and recommend it to anyone looking for a location in this area.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2023

I am always pleased with my stay at this hotel. Very clean. Hospitable employees. Adequate breakfast in the morning. Quiet. Convenient location. Easy check-in and check-out. Offers everything I need for my stay.

Date of stay: July 2023
Reviewed 27 July 2023

This property is located in a safe area of Memphis, convenient to I-20. The hotel is well maintained with a professional, friendly staff. Upon arrival, we were greeted warmly by front desk. No surprises. Very nice property. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: July 2023