Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Karin Ovadia
Kiryat Shmona, Israel

Okay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Apr 2024via mobile
Clean and nicely decorated. Needs to spend more effort on upkeep - in our first room the safe didn’t work and in the next the sink.
The evening was Karaoke and the atmosphere was GREAT! Dancing and laughing - fun for everyone. They are in between chefs at the moment - breakfast staff were great.
Date of stay: April 2024
  • ZenHotels.com
    $401
10.6 km from Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Downtown Beale Street
View more hotels in Memphis
All reviews valet parking great location beale street front desk valet service great stay two blocks would recommend this hotel to anyone business trip room key civil rights museum the room was nice would definitely stay here again per day southern hospitality sun studios hgi
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2024

Spent a miserable night here 4/13/24 listening to the fast-and-furious street racing all around the hotel. oh, and some of the Rescue Heroes fire truck sirens added in a couple of times. Ridiculous noise level here even on the 6th floor. Do NOT stay here on a Saturday night until Memphis does something to stop all the street racing.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2024

I regret to report a disappointing experience during our recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Beale Street, Downtown Memphis. Having been loyal guests of this establishment for the past three years, our expectations were high, as we had always enjoyed satisfactory stays in the past.

Our troubles began upon our arrival this past weekend, after a long and exhausting drive through challenging weather conditions. Despite having made our reservations weeks in advance, we were informed at the front desk that our room had been given away due to the March Madness event. The lack of proactive communication or consideration for our reservation left us feeling disheartened and disregarded.

The manner in which the situation was handled by the staff member at the front desk was particularly disappointing. There was a notable lack of empathy or urgency in addressing our predicament. While we understand that circumstances may arise, the casual attitude displayed by the staff member did not align with the level of service we had come to expect from this establishment.

After an extended wait and multiple calls to other hotels, we were eventually accommodated at a different location across town, which did not meet our criteria for a satisfactory stay. Despite assurances that we would be contacted regarding the possibility of returning to the Hilton Garden Inn, we never received any communication from the hotel. Additionally, we were charged for both nights of our reservation, necessitating further follow-up on our part to rectify the situation.

Overall, our experience with the Hilton Garden Inn Beale Street, Downtown Memphis was highly disappointing and fell far short of our expectations. We caution potential guests to exercise caution before booking at this establishment, as our recent encounter was marred by poor communication, inadequate service, and a lack of accountability.

Room tip: Call to confirm your room ahead of time, even if you have reservations!
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2023 via mobile

Great location-
Clean,modern rooms - Bar area great and breakfast nice
Near Beale street for all the action, yet quiet for relaxing - next to other top hotels and across street from minor league ball stadium
Easy access and only 15 minutes from Graceland

Room tip: Valet parking is reasonable - very friendly staff with customer service as a priority- - Happy Hour specials
Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Beverly Ruiz, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Downtown Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2023

Thank you for your review of the Hilton Garden Inn. Its always great to hear from our guest and about their experiences staying with us. I see you found our location good for multiple attractions around the area as well as I see you enjoyed our breakfast too. Its reviews like this that let our team know they are providing quality guest experiences, Thanks Again.

Reviewed 29 August 2023 via mobile

The reception and dining areas are bright and well ventilated and the rooms are modern.
However on several occasions staff allowed a waste bin situated in front of the entrance to be so full as to be overflowing with coffee cups etc before the bin was emptied.
Upon checking I was advised Housekeeping would visit my room every other day. After 3 days I had to ask reception to chase housekeeping. After this they did not visit my room for a further 4 days, and then failed to empty waste bins or leave bath towels.
That night as I was in bed my legs became very itchy and the next morning my legs were covered in red spots / bite marks which I can only presume were caused by bed bugs.
As I was checking out that morning I travelled home in a great deal of discomfort and saw a doctor at the earliest opportunity. He confirmed that some of the bites were infested and prescribed me a course of antibiotics.
My booking included breakfast but the food was barely edible. Bacon was burnt and brittle and scrambled
egg was congealed and tasteless.
The toaster either burned the bread or only tasted one side of the bread.
My stay from 8th to 17th August cost me over $2000 and represented very poor value for money.
Overall the staff were friendly and helpful but were not proactive. Failures of management, training and super vision mean the standards at this hotel were far below what I expected from a Hilton property .

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Escape38199174216

Thank you for your review of your stay. I first want to apologize for the many inconveniences experienced during your stay, this is definitely not a representation of what we are known for. With that said, this review gives us a list of things to improve on and we will do so. Thank you once again for bringing the issues of your stay to us so that we can work on improving our guest service.

Reviewed 24 July 2023

Things they don’t tell you: parking is $32 plus valet tips (appreciated). You will be charged $50 amenities fee upon checkin. Bill was over $300 for one room for one night. If an alarm goes off in another room you get to listen to a loud shrill beep ALL night long. Union Street turns into a drag strip after midnight and runs until about 3 am. Varies tho. Night staff refused to call 911 because people run Memphis—not the PoPo. But I was offered a free snack for my frustration which I respectfully declined. Did I mention the comforter on one bed had a poop stain? Photos attached. Worst Hilton I’ve ever stayed at. Wouldn’t recommend.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Trevor Rosser, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Downtown Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2023

Thank you for the review of your stay, this is not the standard that our hotel is known for. I would like to apologize about these inconveniences you experienced during your stay. If you could please contact me at trevor.rosser@crestlinehotels.com I like to address these concerns.