US$146
US$212
US$196
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$192
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$328
US$234
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$277/night.

US$249
US$198
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$99
US$96
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$219
TripAdvisor
1,164 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookieseast memphisthe executive loungenice hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripnice stayhotel staffgreat roombeds were comfortablebeale streetlynchburgkrogerdowntownpoplargraceland
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I enjoyed this hotel very much. The rooms were clean and spacious. As you've probably read this is the most affordable hotel in the BEST location not far from downtown Memphis. This hotel was closer than the last one I stayed at last year. Really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Anthony F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for choosing the Doubletree Memphis for your lodging needs. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Anthony Frost
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I travel regularly for business, and stay in Memphis every other week for work. I have stayed at many of the other Hilton properties in and around Memphis and have always been pleased with the service and accommodations. This property, BY FAR, is the absolute most inhospitable I have ever had the misfortune of visiting. I was never greeted, smiled at, or made to feel welcome by anyone on the front desk staff- when I checked in at 10pm or when I checked out in the morning. Although I digitally checked into the hotel at noon, I never received my digital key. Upon my arrival, at 10pm, I explaining to the front desk clerk I haven’t received my digital key, she rudely and inhospitably asked for my driver’s license and credit card. I attempted to provide her with them, and said “please”. I explained to her she had been rude since I walked through the door. She completely lost it. I requested a manager. When she returned with the manager, the front desk associate continued her rant—she called me crazy, refused to check me in, told me she was cancelling my reservation, and called the police. Not only was she overtly rude to me, she was also incredibly insubordinate to her manager. I never raised my voice, nor was I verbally abusive in any manner. I have never been treated with such incredible rudeness. I felt threatened and unsafe. The manager was incredibly kind, and did her best to alleviate any concerns I had. I reiterate- I travel regularly for work. This is BY FAR the absolute most inhospitable hotel I have ever stayed in and have no intention of returning. I strongly suggest choosing one of the other Hilton properties around town.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Good Morning Mrs. Coleman,

Again, I am so very sorry for the actions of our Guest Service Agents and the events which your stay to be so unpleasant. I know you advised me that you did not need anything or requested anything, but I did take the liberty of issuing 20K HONORS points into your account as well as a $100 Hilton AMEX Gift Card that will be mailed to the address on your profile within 10-15 business days.

Please accept these gestures are a token of our appreciation and a way to apologize on behalf of the management and staff of the Doubletree Memphis.

As always, we appreciate your choosing the Hilton Family of Hotels for your lodging needs and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Anthony Frost
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 21 May 2018

In Memphis for the wedding of my cousin; hotel was great, kids enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool. Would prefer two queen beds rather than two full beds, but rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Location of hotel was convenient and close to several food options.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kurtis H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Jill,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us on Trip Advisor. It's great to hear you enjoyed your wedding weekend with us! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

this hotel has a good location with restaurants, shops nearby. There is a Whole Foods and movie theater within walking distance. There is also a nail salon across the street. Also its pretty quiet. WiFi in the building is good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kurtis H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor! We're thrilled you enjoyed our hospitality and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Very nice hotel! The staff was so pleasant and professional. The restaurant delivered excellent good quality food. The suites were nice and roomy. I had one incident that I had a do not disturb sign on my door and housekeeping entered my room and helped themselves to my drinks in the refrigerator. The housekeeping supervisor Ebony apologize for the incident and was accommodating, however it was very alarming that someone would come into your room and make themselves at home.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor. We're happy to see you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the beverage incident and will make sure I bring this issue to the housekeeping department. Thanks again and we look to serving you in the future.