All reviews usual fairfield waffles restaurant recommendations stay there again spent two nights outdoor pool memphis airport marriotts cereal downtown interstate ms
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Used Marriott app to book. I was looking for two queen beds and found this hotel to have room with two beds. When checked in I found one king bed in room. When asked to change I was told they upgraded us to king size bed room with sofa bed. They sold my room. Sofa bed was terrible with springs popping out. Couldn’t sleep.
Room was old and hastily renovated with substandard work. Lights in parking lot are brighter than ballpark stadium.
Beware!

Stayed: August 2018
Precious H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. I do apologize about the inconvenience we may caused you.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed at this hotel while I was traveling through. The hotel has recently been renovated and it’s very nice. The staff was very attentive to our needs during the stay! We will definitely return and recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018
Precious H, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you so much we will share this feedback with the staff. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I'll give this one an average rating for a hotel and a Fairfield but the construction should be managed a little better. The staff was super, everyone was very nice. Breakfast was pretty standard and in place until the buzzer. The wifi was solid though the TV has some weird stuff going on, I think it was trying to run the TV and some internet TV at the same time. The commands were all mixed up and sometimes on the same screen.

The biggest issue I had was I walked down the stairs on one end of the building only to find out they'd blocked this door on the floor level for construction. I'm not sure that's even legal since this is an emergency exit.

I'd stay there again but after they get the door fixed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Precious H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for your feed back we will work to get these kinks fixed.

Thanks!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Can I say nice! The staff were stellar at the desk. They went out of their way to ask us for recommendations of restaurants and gave us so great suggestions. The lobby was like walking into a Zen Studio. Inviting a classy. Apparently the new owners and management have made a huge improvement since my last stay about a year ago. The rooms are all new along with an open breakfast area that was totally redone as well. There were some 72 restaurants within a 3 mile radius just south and east of the location. Everything you need in the rooms. I definitely will stay here again.

Room Tip: My husband & I were in a king room. We were on the south side of the building. Very quiet. The room had micro/fridge/coffee bar
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Yay! So glad you enjoyed our new renovations we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I have been coming to this hotel off and on since 2005. Over the years it had declined, but I have to say the new owners/managers did an amazing job making this whole hotel look just like a new one. Definitely recommend you try this one out if you are in town. From the guest rooms to the lobby and breakfast area it is a very chic, modern hotel that rivals any new model Fairfield Inn & Suites. I stay at Marriott properties all over so cudos to the new team that brought this hotel back up.

Room Tip: I was in the king room. The tv's are new, all new furniture and bedding. Fully renovated.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for hanging in there with us, we are excited about our new owners and the new renovations.