US$178
US$98
US$181
US$249
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$299/night.

US$167
US$203
US$191
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
River Inn of Harbor Town(Memphis)
US$350
US$202
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

US$213
Travelocity
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

All reviewsbest westernsgalleria mallwafflesroom was cleanmemphis areaking suitesafe areahot breakfastan older hotelnext morningwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffroad tripgreat place to staythe breakfast areavery nice hotelfree breakfast
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Friendly staff, good breakfast, clean rooms. Yes, the traffic was noticeable at night - it's right next to the interstate - but it wasn't distracting enough that we couldn't sleep. It's also about 30 minutes away from Memphis attractions we wanted to see, but it was easy enough to hop on the interstate and drive into Memphis for the day. Overall, we really loved our stay and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
BWGalleria, Manager at Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Kristin H, Thank you so very much for your 5 out 5 star rating and review! We are glad everything was to your satisfaction, and you were able to take advantage of our wonderful location to all of the sites Memphis has to offer. We thank you for your business and truly look forward to seeing you again the next time you will be visiting our wonderful city!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with 5 people and had plenty of room. The room was clean and comfortable. I'd reccomend this place to anyone passing through who don't want to break the bank just to sleep. It was close to places to eat and easy to get to.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
BWGalleria, Manager at Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Gary R, Thank you so very much for your 5 out 5 star rating and review! We are glad everything was to your satisfaction, and we were able to accommodate you and your family comfortably. We thank you for your business and truly look forward to seeing you again the next time you will be visiting our wonderful city!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

On the long way home to Texas, we pulled in to BEST WESTERN PLUS. I was told there was no 2 queen bed rooms for me & mom but she might have a king suite. I ran out to ask mom if she would mind sharing a king bed. Not necessary however, because there was a family plus available. It featured a king bed & a twin bed separated by a divider wall. Mom slept warm & I was able to sleep cold. Great room, very clean,& great staff! Will visit again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear beachytj1963, Thank you so very much for your 5 out 5 star rating and review! We are glad everything was to your satisfaction, and you and your mother were able to enjoy our Family Rooms. We thank you for your business and truly look forward to seeing you again the next time you will be visiting our wonderful city!

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Trip Advisor friends,

So much of this hotel was very good, But the review got pulled down to average.
Front desk: Good. Breakfast: good. Bed:Good, Clean, Yes.

So the main things were done very well. We were in room 502 for 4 days. June 28.

We did not even HEAR the road out front. Because our Air Conditioner was making so much noise. This room has 2 queen beds, I was right under it. its high on the wall. It would start and stop with a BANG. My wife and I started to make FUN of it, we would so a fake JUMP, like it scared us. When we were in bed.

We SHOULD have told the front desk, but we are not really complainers.

Then the toilet seat broke off. Well I am 6 foot 4 and 250 pounds. I am pretty big, but not like a giant, or NBA. That I did report.

The pillows are very small, square things, good news is you get 4, bad news is they are so small, and square, they just fall off. So by the morning, you are huddled in the middle on two. One each, one has fallen off each side.

There is a sink in the hallway, GREAT idea. but no mirror above it. So I was brushing my teeth, because my wife and daughter hogged the main bathroom, and I kept looking AT the painting like it WAS a mirror. I could have use it much more with a mirror above it.

Location is great. so much is great. These are my only complaints. so if you read this and roll your eyes, that's ok. I really have nothing major to complain about.

Thank you.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Room Tip: Everyone says not on the road side.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DrClaeys2
BWGalleria, Manager at Best Western Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Dr. Darrell of Michigan, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. Please note that we take each and every guest review/comment very seriously. I am sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. I have already shown your review to our heads of maintenance and housekeeping to look into the issue(s) mentioned and do apologize for the inconvenience experienced. After having undergone a major recent renovation, we definitely try to please all of our guests and would truly like to win your trust in us once again. We thank you for your business, and should there be anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights here while visiting Memphis. The hotel is clean and nice and located right off the interstate. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The only complaint would be the road noise, however we found if you turned the AC down low enough, it drowns out the road noise. They have free breakfast too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jeremy P., Thank you so very much for your rating and kind review! We are glad everything was to your satisfaction, and we truly look forward to seeing you again the next time you will be visiting our wonderful city!