All reviews world headquarters hacks cross soccer tournament nice hotel memphis area complimentary breakfast king suite oatmeal fresh fruit fitness center front desk staff would stay again great place to stay next morning hq inns sofa
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We love Hampton Inns and this one was as expected. Very clean. Rooms were comfortable. Nice size bathrooms. Staff was friendly and helpful. My husband and I were traveling with a 3yo and 1yo. We had a room with two queen beds. Will most definitely be our place to stay on any trip to Memphis. Great location.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ashley D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again real soon. Safe travels to you and your family,

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Dirty room (found dirty underwear behind couch). Wrong credit card was charged upon check-in, even though explicit instructions were given. Extremely loud staff, slamming doors, and talking loudly at all ours.

Date of stay: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

We are very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience as your satisfaction is very important to us. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Hotel staff (lady at front desk) is very rude and disrespectful. Me being there trying to check in seemed to upset her somehow.

We did not have hot water most of the evening. I was told a lot of people were taking showers. I'd need to wait until other people finish and the water had time to heat back up. I reminded him we were at a hotel and a lot of people take showers in the evening.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank RebsFan
Ashley D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you for your comments. I admit we did have an issue with our hot water heater during your stay and am so sorry it affected you. We did get the issue corrected right away. As far as the associate you came in contact with, there are no exuses and I assure you it has been addressed as this is not of the norm. I hope you give us a second opportunity to prove to you we listen and act on what our guests tell us.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Hampton Inns are usually a good place to stay and this one didn't fail. The staff was helpful for suggesting a nearby restaurant. We had slight problems with lack of cups in the room that was immediately taken care of. Otherwise most everything else was good.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Reviewed 2 May 2018

My stay was pretty good. The man at the counter was a little over friendly and my kids thought he was being rude. I had to wait about 15-20min at the desk for them to bring me a blanket. The breakfast taste good it was just cold. Overall it was a decent stay and I would go back

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis - Southwind, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for your comments. I am so sorry for the wait on the blanket and I will speak to my associates. We hope to see you back again real soon. Safe travels to you and your family.