All reviews waffles first floor safe location memphis area would stay here again easy access free breakfast room was clean and comfortable beale street pets lq cereal accommodations sofa target lodging microwave
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Check in was fast, room clean, milbrath road was close to the airport and away from downtown and really close to Graceland. Quite and that was awesome easy access on and off freeway. The sink did have a crack in it but was clean otherwise bed very comfortable

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Paula W, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Primacy Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

We couldn't be more grateful for your kind words! We work hard to ensure your stay exceeds expectations - I'm glad it did! We hope to see you back next time you are in town!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Pros: Nice location. Close to food, stores. I felt completely safe in spite of a previously seen review.
very large room. Extra large bathroom.
Beds ok, could use bigger pillows.

Cons: we were on 4th an ice machine was on 1st floor and opposite end of building. I requested lower floor do to my husbands health. Yes there was an elevator but still lots of walking.
Needs work. Room was decent but hallway wallpaper pulling apart at the seams. Elevator dirty. Floor next to bathtub needs cleaning/recaulked or ?
Breakfast was VERY limited. Coffee, tea, juice, hard boiled eggs, cereal, waffles. I have stayed at LaQuinta’s before with much better breakfast.
Staff was lacking. Slept in missed housekeeping so no room clean up. Just a note saying we missed it.
Windows needed cleaning so we can see out.

All in all it was ok, probably would stay again due to price. With some updating, paint and clean up it would be nice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Birdmombjk
Bill_T_GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Primacy Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for spending the night with us and apologize about your experience. We have been working hard over the past couple of months in improving the condition of the hotel. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future so we can show you how hard we are working to give all of our guests an excellent experience!

Bill, General Manager
lq0175gm@lqreviews.com

Reviewed 16 April 2018

The room was comfortable and clean. The mattresses and pillows were all like new. The breakfast was more spartan than other La Quintas, though. Coffee, toast, bagels (not bakery), whole apples, and waffles. The bathroom door was weird, too. There were two swinging doors that had a half inch gap between them and didn't lock. We have two toddlers and I literally had to bring a suitcase in the bathroom with me to barricade the door to keep the kids from barging in. I have never heard of a bathroom door with a gap and no locks.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Bill_T_GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Primacy Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We always appreciate hearing from our guests and will take your comments in order to insure that our future guests have an excellent experience in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The morning of my check out, I realized my door was open and my purse was gone. Long story short, the clerk called me after I had already left to let me know my purse was found in a trash can! The hotel refused to give me a refund. Although the clerk was the one who initially called the police, the hotel denied the incident until I kept calling the next day. This is the absolute worst experience ever! The thought of someone actually walking passed me while I was sleeping freaked me out!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank sherita2018
Bill_T_GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Primacy Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

We take the safety & security of our guests very seriously. After you made your claim to the front desk we investigated properly to find the door was in working order and could not be opened without a guest key. We also read the data from your room lock which logs every use of our guestroom doors. The results was that no-one, other that your guestroom key that you had in your possession, was used to access the doors during that night. We assure you our guest safety and security is our top priority.

Bill T, General Manager
lq0175gm@laquinta.com

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The smell of our room reminded me of a nursing home. The hotel does need a good cleaning and maybe painting. There was a lot of noise in the hallway, but you get that at every hotel.When we go to Memphis again, we're going ti splurge and stay downtown.

Room Tip: Use a different cleaner. That may have been what the smell was. It didn't smell clean.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Paula W, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Primacy Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

We appreciate you providing insight to your stay. Rest assured, these comments are being shared across all departments. We hope that in the future you will give us another chance to show you what it truly means to wake up on the Bright Side.

Best Regards,