All reviews great location the ground floor family room sea view room was clean and comfortable small bathroom enjoyed our stay breakfast room scottish breakfast stayed nights breakfast was delicious robbie harbour house hosts skye blinds
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The Pink Guest House, which we found and selected by luck of the draw, is located right on the docks, within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, banks, and laundry. The hosts were very accommodating, the staff good humored, and the breakfasts excellent. The accommodations are a bit rustic, but clean and effective. Worth a visit and stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edward S
Reviewed 19 December 2017

My wife are our good friends spent a night here. The only reason I'm reviewing this as average is due to the rooms we had. I think there were not reflective of the overall property. Ours were on the ground floor and felt a little dated. I did not have the opportunity to see any other rooms. I also think we got the last two rooms available. The breakfast was good as was the location. Just across from the harbor. There's an uphill walk to town of about 5 minutes. I would definitely consider staying here again. This is perhaps a better indication of my opinion of the property than the average rating....don't be like us and plan too late...

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Travel4Foto
Reviewed 8 November 2017

If you're going to the Isle of Skye, this is the place to stay. The views of the harbor... I still dream about them at night weeks after getting home! The breakfasts were amazing, the hosts attentive, and did I mention the views?? Throwing open the window each morning to the harbor views was a highlight of our entire trip. The location is central to Portree near all the best seafood restaurants and pubs, and it's an easy drive out onto the picturesque Trotternish Peninsula, over to the Talisker Distillery, or wherever else you choose to explore. Very reasonably priced, and it was exceedingly easy to ask for a late check-in.

Room Tip: Ask for harbor view room.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stayed 3 nights 29 Sept thru 1 Oct. Location on the waterfront is the best! Room with harbor view was great! Comfortable and clean! Breakfasts were usual "full Scottish" and were very good! Would definitely go back! Recommend to friends!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dwgibbs
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We quickly learned that the standard of accommodation on Skye is poor! The pink guest house is definitely one of the better options.
Low key but friendly and fuss fee service.

All staff were helpful and the view is pretty.

Small bathroom with only a shower but as I say by comparison of other options and for the money this is good value.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple