Review Highlights
Run down

I'm a local in this area and come here every so often. The only reason I return is that it's the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kvettraino
via mobile
Amazing

Hi I've been to M&D's a fair few times and me my wife and children love it lots to see and do even... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Mark9289
Glasgow, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews crazy golf water rides unlimited rides white water ten pin bowling mini golf diving pirates soft play area great value for money great family day kids love strathclyde country park dodgems passes carousel grandkids wee
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Not sure what I expected but this wasn’t it. It is much smaller than expected with fewer rides. Fortunately we didn’t pay out for wristbands as it would’ve been wasted. It is possible to get a card loaded with a specified amount and use as you go. There were several places for food and snacks that were ok. Toilets were also plentiful and decent. Staff were on general very pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Staying in hotel for a child's birthday, she was looking forward to Wimpy as there are barely any around now. Sign says order at bar. Big queue of people, bar staff don't seem to see this queue and keep serving people who just wander up making all of us in the queue even more annoyed. At least 10 minutes in this queue to be told no, we don't take card.... How about putting up a sign to tell people this so they don't stand about for nothing? Cash machine on site charges for withdrawals meaning we are unable to lift cash out so unable to get our daughter the burger she had been looking forward to. Not impressed.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Visited today and was really disappointed

Long queues to get in. Long queues for food and for the games.

The maze wasn’t a maze it was bales of hay

The pumpkins were all bashed and useless

I wouldn’t recommend at all. Not with the money

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Cons first: a few of the rides have seen better days and need updating (the Big Apple and Tornado especially). No obvious place to pick up online tickets - a sign would be useful!

Pros: free parking on site, enough rides for young kids, no queues (we went on a Sunday) and reasonably priced all-day wristbands. The Halloween pumpkin festival was enjoyable and staff were friendly.

Would happily return in future if some of the rides were updated.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Small selection of rides. I would say more suitable for younger children. It cab be expensive by the time you buy all the wrist bands plenty of food stalls. If this is what you are into you will love it. I liked the bug wheel; good look over the adjacent park .

Date of experience: May 2018