“Tasty good value food”
Review of Pizza Pan

Pizza Pan
Ranked #16 of 39 Restaurants in Forres
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came here for the first time recently. Food was tasty and good value .Chips amazing.Not greasy at all.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (32)

Reviewed 29 June 2020

I have been here a number of times so thought it was about time I wrote a review.
Popped in with the family a few days ago for 2 pizzas which were excellent as always. Staff are exceptional and I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 2 May 2020

Best Kebab's Forres have to offer, delivery was fast, food still hot, staff were great! Would highly recommend

Reviewed 10 April 2020

Been to Forres last week with my family , tried a few bar and grill place good enough as much as amounts of bill. At our last day lunch tıme i decıded to get some pizza and fries from this small restaurant we enjoyed everythıng we got specıally their fries and sauces! definitely will go back again when i m in Forres. First suggestion to everyone

Reviewed 9 April 2020 via mobile

After going here for the first time tonight I placed an order. I was told it would come to £34. After coming off the phone I checked the fb page for the menu, after adding our order it should have came to £29.75. I decided to leave it as it was only a few pounds. After receiving the order, which although the pizza wasn't too bad, the burgers were awful. Rubbery and very cheap, I went to check my bank account only to discover they had taken £36. I called and was told that there was a £3 delivery charge. I explained that still didn't cover what should have been a £29.75 order, for £3 delivery it should have been £32.75. I was told these were old prices, so again I queried why have them on the fb page. I then got a private message where the gave yet another set of prices and was told that I was charged £1.50 for delivery and 50p for card surcharge (which I have just found out has been illegal for 2yrs). Confused? Me too. Please check prices when you order and if paying by card, check your bank balance.