Jack Daniel's Distillery

Ways to Experience Jack Daniel's Distillery
from US$107.89
More Info
6,615 results
All reviews tasting tour dry county great tour single barrel flight tour bottle shop angels share tennessee whiskey distilling process making process mash making whiskey whole process angel tour tasting room miss mary town square
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Xavier our tour guide was fantastic. Very receptive to questions. Knew his stuff Thumbs up . It was nice having all the history & insight.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Where do I start?! The tours are just starting again after COVID and we were cautious because they stated there were variations to their tours. But WOW! We got there a little early to see the visitor center prior to our tour. We were greeted by every employee we came in contact with. They offered us an earlier tour which was less crowded. Our tour guide Brandi was amazing. So knowledgeable and caring. She made the tour feel more like family and that was incredible.

I highly recommend this experience and am looking forward to coming again.

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

The Angel’s share tour was fantastic! Our tour guide Ron was so knowledgeable and funny! We had a few questions about which tour to choose and Andrew at the front desk was so helpful! Fantastic way to spend the day in TN!!

Reviewed 7 June 2021

My husband, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and I went her for mine and my husbands 10 year anniversary because my husband loves Jack Daniels! Our tour was absolutely incredible and the tour guide Ron was the best and was pretty funny which made the tour 10x better. I would definitely go again and would request to tour with Ron!!

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 7 June 2021

We could not have chosen a better way to experience the history and charm that Lynchburg has to offer. We chose the flight of Jack tour! Our tour guide Brandi was an absolute gem!!! She was very knowledgeable and upbeat about the history of Jack Daniel himself and his legendary whiskey!!! She really made the tour so enjoyable! We showed up on a whim this was not planned and they were able to accommodate our lack of planning anyways. My favorite part of Tennessee. Will recommend this to all friends and family!!!

If you are in Tennessee check out the Jack Daniel's Distillery it is soooo with it!!!