Free cancellation until 21/07
US$103
The White Hart Inn(Wilmington)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$99
Rose Farm B&B(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Lakeview Manor(Honiton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$111
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

The George Inn(Chardstock)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$112
  • Restaurant
US$132
All reviewsthai foodhis wifenew ownersat homegood sizelovely hotelenglish optionswarm welcomejunior suitepremier innfeel very welcomefresh fruittrying hardi've eatena tadowners and staffbedroom bathroom
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Our second visit to this hotel, and just as enjoyable as the first. It's in a good position for touring around Devon, and has clean and comfortable rooms. The owners and staff are friendly and helpful. Thai food in the restaurant is delicious and the breakfast will set you up for the day.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Som B
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Thank you, Richard and Nat for a wonderful Thai experience this bank holiday weekend. We very much enjoyed your hospitality and Thai evening. I want to remind you how "bonkers" we thought it all was. Simply delightful and a wonderful impromptu evening for us. Thank you again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen K
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Friend and I booked a two night stay at Home Farm Hotel which was most enjoyable
Very warm welcome by Richard who was very attentive and nothing too much trouble for him. Just had to mention if any problems were found (non in our case)
Most enjoyable Thai meal on our first evening cooked by Nat. Delicious. Desserts very good too.
Hearty full English breakfast to keep us going all day.
Thank you Richard and Nat for making our stay enjoyable.
Good range of Gins too to keep us happy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2018

My visit was unfortunately for only 2 nights. I would highly recommend Home Farm Hotel. Richard, the owner was more than helpful in every detail, making sure my stay was satisfactory. It was much more than satisfactory! The cleanliness of the whole Hotel was evident from the start. The free WiFi is way faster than I have at home. I requested a room with a bath, turned out to be a corner bath, which well exceeded my expectations. The bed was mega comfy.... I will certainly be back. Very highly recommended

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Richard and Nat were recommended to us as serving the most authentic Thai menu in the area and they were not wrong. Not only did they make us most welcome but Nat produced for me an individual dish not on the menu and based around the fresh ingredients purchased that very day. It was fabulous - hot, spicy and plenty of it and better than any I have tasted before in the UK. Nothing was too much trouble especially as Nat was tired after a busy Easter session and they treated us with great attention and detail. The restaurant almost hides itself being called the Home Inn Farm but if you are passing then drop in and enjoy a great Thai meal. Well done Richard and especially Nat and thanks.

Stayed: April 2018