“A perfect setting for a relaxing holiday”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 16 Estuary Court

View of the house from the dingy park
View from the house over the dingy park Master bedroom (bedroom 1 - top floor)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View of the house from the dingy park
View from the house over the dingy park
Master bedroom (bedroom 1 - top floor)
Master bedroom with view from balcony
Master bedroom (bedroom 1 - top floor)
The double bedroom (bedroom 2 - top floor)
View in winter
Twin room (room 3 - middle floor)
View of the front of the house
View of the sailing club
The Ex Estuary at low tide
Exmouth marina
Living room - middle floor
The hall - ground floor
The landing  (the middle floor)
The bathroom  (middle floor)
The ensuit  (top floor)
The kitchen  (ground floor leading out to the patio)
Kitchen
The Bunkroom  (bedroom 4 - downstairs)
View from the top floor towards Lympstone
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
clarechee...
Brighton, United Kingdom
“A perfect setting for a relaxing holiday”
Reviewed 23 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

The house has wonderful views over the Exe estuary, from all 3 floors, which made this a perfect location for our short holiday in Exmouth. It is also a beautiful, interesting, well kept and well equipped house with comfy beds and all mod-cons. There is a huge, interesting supply of books, games, drawing materials and dvds etc to keep people busy if the weather was inclement (surely not in England!). I would love to have stayed for longer!
The house is a stone's throw from the sea, with beaches and the marina a very short walk away, whilst the town centre is maybe 10 mins walk. I cycled everywhere, which is so nice and easy. However, there is a parking space at the house, and this made it possible for us to drive out - with my elderly mother - and know we could park the car on our return. A big plus in Exmouth.
We ate out a number of times at places a short walk away - The Grove on the sea front and The Point in the marina. All good!
My only (small) criticism) would be that there is limited wardrobe space in some of the rooms. This didn't matter to us as there were only three of us, but might be a problem if it was a full house. Anyway, I would love to live in this house, which must be the best recommendation for a place!

portys
hampshire, united kingdom
“perfect location, spacious accommodation”
Reviewed 11 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We stayed in August with our extended family. The house is perfectly located and offers outstanding views over the sea - to wake up to this was fantastic. The beach was a ten minute walk and is perfect for younger and older ones. We walked along the cliff top one day and on another took a fishing trip with M&S boat hire.

It was handy to have the lounge and dining room on separate levels as it gave the older children space to hang out while the adults could have their own space as well.

The facilities were clean and it was great to have the things you may not remember to bring on hand (salt, pepper etc). Loved having a dishwasher as well and saved arguments between the children!

The information pack at the property was comprehensive and we made use of the recommendations i.e for takeaways and places to eat.

Would definitely recommend and thank you for a great stay.

Foggy-Bal...
Wallingford, United Kingdom
“Tranquil & Comfortable Holiday Home”
Reviewed 29 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

What a wonderful place to spend a week. I wish it could have been two or more!

This well-furnished and extremely comfortable home is located very well for Exmouth beach, marina, and town centre. It's no more than 10-15 minutes walk from most of Exmouth's attractions, although I often found it hard to tear myself away from my "Crows' Nest" on the first floor balcony. The two balconies and garden have magnificent views over the Exe Sailing Club and the Estuary, as does the cosy first floor sitting room where I rearranged two chairs to look out of the window at the vista.

The home is very well equipped with pretty much everything needed on a holiday. I had taken books and games, but the library (covering natural history, travel, cookery, non-fiction and much more) was so good I didn't even unpack my reading matter. The kitchen was a joy to use & I apologise to Exmouth restaurateurs that I chose to cook in it for four nights of our stay.

We were only four on this stay. However the home would be fine at full occupancy, while allowing enough separate spaces for time to relax and be alone.

Bedrooms were spacious and comfortable. The home was also immaculate on our arrival, so thanks to the caretaker for making it so.

There were only two minus points. Firstly it would be helpful if the porch light worked as we needed to use a torch to open the key press when we came back from evening walks as Estuary Court isn't well lit. Secondly a full sized shower in the main bathroom would have been welcome.

A great stay, my Sister and I already asking if we can book for next summer!

Andy E
“Excellent break”
Reviewed 19 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We are repeat visitors to this house, always had a great time and never found any thing wrong in the house. Well equipped, comfortable and brilliant views over the estuary, especially when the sun is setting right in front of you.
Beach about a minutes walk away, a better beach in my opinion to the main beach as it's quieter and much more interesting.
Will definitely return. Photos taken from lounge balcony.

Management Response
6 Jun 2018
Many thanks
BVChef
Exmouth, United Kingdom
“lovely”
Reviewed 17 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I Booked 16 estuary court for my family over the Christmas period.
The house is clean, cosy and everything they wanted.
great location for the seafront and marina, shops and restaurants.
very large and well stocked kitchen, spacious living area with great views over the river Exe, decent sized bedrooms with there own heating.
would recommend to anyone, great for Exmouth!

Management Response
18 Jan 2018
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing