“Visit this super place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Nicky Stevenson Gallery
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My sister and I visited this amazing place. We met the artist that the gallery is named after. She is charming and fun. I bought a framed quirky seagull print by her. It is in my bathroom, and always brings a smile to my face when I see it. My sister bought a print of the harbour by another artist and she too is thrilled with her purchase. The gallery items are well presented and very reasonable. Do visit!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

This small art gallery is just up the road from Brixham Harbour and has a dazzling array of pictures, posters, cards and pottery. I bought a superb picture of Brixham Old Quay by John Gillo, at a very reasonable price and my sister bought one of the owner's iconic and amusing seagull prints.

Nicky was charming, helpful and a delight to deal with.

1  Thank Bea_K186223