“A Great restaurant close to the centre”
Review of Seven Angels

Seven Angels
Ranked #14 of 247 Restaurants in St Helier
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I came here for dinner in April 2018 and was lucky to get a table.
Friendly ambience
I had the three course set menu for £20 (cheeses wee £3.50 extra - but you do get a lot) Really enjoyable food and I had two glasses of wine Pinot Grigio £6.25 and Cab. Sauvigon £ 6.50 (each 250ml)
Good service and explanation of dishes.
All major cards taken

Service is at your discretion - Very happy to recommend the Seven Angels

2  Thank tankerton1944

Reviewed 30 April 2018

A pleasant evening in a friendly restaurant. The service was very good and the food was excellent. We had a variety of dishes from vegetarian, fish and chicken all really good. Will definitely visit again when next in St Helier.

2  Thank Mikeh2508
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We went to the Seven Angels for a quick meal before a film screening at the Arts Centre, which is only 100 metres away. The service was very good and we managed to eat and pay well in time for the show. We all had a steak as a main and it was cooked as we asked for, served with some nice sauce and chips. They also do a lovely beef Wellington if you fancy it. This is not a top of the range restaurant but in its category it is a safe choice in St Helier.

2  Thank froufrou121
Reviewed 22 April 2018

I visit this family run restaurant every time I'm in Jersey and in the future will visit Jersey just so that I can visit this restaurant for a meal. Everything, from the welcome on arrival, through the excellent food and attentive yet unhurried service is just about as perfect as it can get. I had the goats cheese starter (AGAIN!) It's light and tasty, a lovely thin slice of delicious, toasted goats cheese on a big soft mushroom, beautifully presented and garnished. I had the beef wellington (Again!) which was like cutting moose, it was so tender. They provide a steak knife but a spoon would do just as well. What I really like about this particular Beef Wellington is that is a slice of Beef Welling ton rather than a piece of beef completely encased in pastry. The pastry is light and thin. I was sad not to be able to fit in a dessert. I blame the delicious freshly baked rolls that appear whilst I'm waiting for my meal. I promised myself I was going to leave the bread alone this evening but alas I failed. It just smelled soooo good!
For me, one of the best aspects of this restaurant is that I can sit here alone (they always give me my favourite corner table) and relax without feeling awkward as I'm dining alone. there are very, very few restaurants that I have been to, anywhere in the world that would allow me to feel so relaxed as a lone diner.

2  Thank lyn44martin
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Came across this restaurant this evening. We were met by a smiling waitress. We were never rushed for our order. We went for the set menu. We both had a starter, my partner had the beef wellington, I had the chicken. Food was plentiful. Couldn't manage a dessert. As it was our anniversary we had a bottle of Prosecco. As a chef myself I could not praise the standard of food high enough. We would certainly reccomend a visit.

2  Thank Giago