“Fabulous”
other travellers have booked this property
Stream runs through garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Stream runs through garden
Double Room
Twin Room
Utility room with washing machine
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marie-Cla...
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Just returned from a few nights away at riverside cottage. Driving up along the lane to the cottage you can feel the usual stress just melting away. Lynda's cottage & the surrounding gardens are just beautiful. If you are wanting peace & tranquility then this is the spot. Lynda was on hand & couldn't be any more helpful or friendly. Another huge bonus was that she's a real dog lover, which meant my fur-baby was welcomed with loving arms & nothing was too much for "princess frilly knickers" (Lynda's pet name for my fur-baby). For many reasons I can't recommend this place enough it is a real little gem. We most definitely will be coming to stay again.

Management Response
19 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review. Can't wait to see You all again soon. Lynda x
minibreak...
Dublin
“Lovely break away from it all!”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Just back from a week at Lynda's cottage. Beautiful little place with great space outside for kids and dogs. Brilliant base for touring the west of Ireland. Lynda was a lovely host and the locals were so nice. Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a break in the countryside!

Management Response
26 Apr 2017
Thank you Andrea, you were perfect guests. I hope we all meet again
Gareth H
Charlwood, United Kingdom
“Idylic Autumn getaway”
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I will firstly apologise to Lynda, as this review has been a long time coming!

I cannot describe in words the cottage and the location - it has to be seen and experienced to be believed. All I can say is that the cottage is magical, it is a location that is a home away from home, and boy did I feel at home there.

It was a lovely Autumn weekend that my partner & I stayed at the cottage, being a short holiday for the pair of us - but respite for me. Katarina, made sure that we were enjoying our stay via text message; which is a really lovely touch.

Where the cottage is situated is at the end of the lane, and you just feel that you are at the edge of the world as it is so peaceful. All that I can say is that whatever I expected of the cottage it was given to me and more!

We both enjoyed our stay and will return, as it fulfilled everything that we were looking for and more. I came back home a different person and that as I keep saying is the magic that the cottage holds.

Thank you Lynda for giving me and my sparkle back x

Newtownards, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

leeleecla...
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“little bit off Heaven on earth”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I have no words to explain how beautiful this place is it's totally magical. Lynda was total gem and loved my two dogs who wanted to be with her more than me lol I would highly highly recommend this place might be a little bit out of the way but it is so worth it. Arrived to a lovely table off scones and tea and Lynda was always on hand to help made a friend in a place that is so isolated but amazing.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The isolation of the property the magical feeling you get the peace and quiet
Liked least: No wifi
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing