All reviews ivy bar rowan tree leisure centre sister hotel wedding venue lovely hotel on arrival bar food next morning wedding reception gorey town bit dated the ground floor short break food was lovely both nights relaxing break
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Could not rate this place highly enough, from the staff to the food right down to the sheets on the bed everything was phenomenal.
Each member of staff that we had contact with was more than happy to help and it was done with the utmost professionalism I do look forward to returning next year for a few days this hotel is 4 hours drive away from my home and I'd almost walk it to get staying here 10/10 Everytime no questions asked would recommend this to anyone for any occasion.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice staff. Extremely accomadating. I organised a club outing to the hotel and everyone said they would go back. Would highly recommend. Great facilties and lovely rooms. Thanks for the amazing stay

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Myself my boyfriend and his father came in for breakfast on Saturday. I had pancakes. They were cold, soggy and tiny. I asked instead of the Berry compot to have banana, i was given banana chips. Overall service was very poor. I was a waitress for 5 years in a 3star hotel so i know the standards expected. We werent checked to see if the food was ok and our table was half cleared by a disinterested girl. Is it the biggest deal in the world? no but it pissed me and my hard earned money off.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Abbey T
Reviewed 7 June 2018

I checked in recently with my family for a two night stay , It had been years since I had been to the hotel, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the hotel has been upgraded, the decor was bright , welcoming and the rooms lovely. The breakfast dining room was beautiful and the food lovely.
The girl on reception when we arrived was lovely, so friendy. I didnt get her name but she was English, as asset to the hotel. I will be back !

Room Tip: had a family room for - 2 adults & 3 kids, very spacious
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Nice hotel but more of a 3 Star than 4 Star.
No AC or Fan in room. Very warm and uncomfortable.
Stayed here as was at a concert, would not stay here again unless was attending an event. The food was nice though.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends