“Highly recommend”
Review of Kay's Kitchen

Kay's Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 45 Restaurants in Tallaght
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Brillant place with plenty of choices to choose from even for fussy eaters.

We had breakfasts on two occasions and cannot fault teh service or quality of food. CAnt wait to eat there agan soon

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

Nicest place to eat in the Sq. and the food is decent. Nice and open and ok for a buggie.

The cakes are nice too.

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank wanderlusteer
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

We have visited this lovely friendly venue quite a few time even if it is only for a quick latte and scone.

Lovely airy place with plenty of room between tables. Member is very varied and they also make pizzas to order.

Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice pleasant cafe to read your paper or have chat with your companion.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 26 November 2019 via mobile

I’m sitting here now just ordered food
Of chips and gravy, chips undercooked.
The tables near me had empty plates and cups. Cleaner moved them and never wiped down tables or swept floor
I’m here now twenty minutes and see people sitting down now with their food
At dirty tables

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Theresa F
Reviewed 10 October 2019

I had a appointment inTempleoge yesterday at 11 a.m.
Afterwards I visited my sisters grave in Bothernabreena.
As I was feeling hungry then, I decided to stop in The Square Tallagh for lunch. I went
Into a restaurant called Kay's Kitchen up on the top floor to see what was on offer.
I had the fish & chips which I have to say was beautiful and I also had a very small glass of Pepsi which they charged me €2-75. Now as the glass was very small I needed another glass to finish my meal. I went to the Till to see if refills are free to be told that a refill would cost me another €2-75. If in the first place I got a decent size glass I would not have needed a refill so €2-75 is the greatest liquid robbery of all time.
I will never go into any of the Kay's Kitchen outlets ever again, why are we been ripped off all the time here in restaurants in Ireland.. ?????

Date of visit: October 2019