US$191
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$140
US$127
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$183
US$163
Hotels.com
US$164
US$147
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$149
US$130
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$181
Hotelpower.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$178
US$163
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$290
US$150
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

TripAdvisor
1,960 results
All reviewsthe club loungedublin airportthe holiday innfree shuttlenext morningshuttle servicebar foodan early flightmini bartouzai restaurantrental cargood nights sleepstayed here for one nightcity centrehotel bareditnorthwoods
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Anna, our waitress, went above and beyond to serve our table of six. She helped with our unique shot order and brought our food quickly and with a smile. The food and drinks were delicious, as well. I highly recommend!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2016

While I myself didn't stay, my friend was in town for business and was staying here on her birthday. The staff went above and beyond to assist me with making my friends birthday to be memorable, namely Nicole and especially Kim. After 20 emails exchanged our little surprise went off with out a hitch all thanks to their A+ extremely impressive customer service! I will definitely stay with them the next chance I have.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2016

I have been living basically in this hotel for the last 2 weeks. I have had different rooms as I'm never sure where I will be based with work and I can only say this is such a luxurious hotel. I have had food every evening at Cinnabar and only to be served by Anna who is such a pleasant and helpful worker making sure I am happy with my service each evening. She is a credit to the team at the Crowne plaza and I would definitely recommend the cinnabar and hotel as a leisure and work stay to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your stay here at the hotel. I am delighted to see that you have had such a positive experience. I will gladly pass on your feedback to the rest of the team especially Anna whom you made specific mention of.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Rooms were decent. Not much to complain about and when I did, staff were very quick to get it sorted. Only real issue was that in the Exec rooms, plug sockets are on the opposite side of the room to the bed - not great for charging your phone or using your laptop on the bed.

The staff are definitely the best thing about this hotel. Very friendly throughout my stay - especially Ciara, who worked in the Exec Club and the bar. Didn't have one complaint when I was there.

I would not hesitate to go back there.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Dear Brendon,

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza so regularly, we are very grateful for your continued loyalty. I am glad to see that you were happy with your experience and that Ciara has looked after you so well in the Club Lounge. We have refurbished our bedrooms and we now have sockets beside the bed to charge your phone.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Stayed for just one night, it was quiet, the room/bed very comfortable. The breakfast menu was basic but good quality food. The bar service was good - it closed about 11.15/11.30.

The check out process was quick and there is a regular shuttle to/from the airport

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Dear Mike,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Dublin. I am pleased to see that you had an enjoyable experience overall. We look forward to welcoming you back again,