“Thank you!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Cook Loft

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

oxana s
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Thank you!”
Reviewed 11 February 2019 for a stay in February 2019

This is truly the best booking experience in my life I ever had! Thank you Thomas for responding so fast and always being so nice and informative! So excited to stay in your beautiful condo,located in so spectacular place - heart of downtown Knoxville, TN, to celebrate my 50 th Birthday!

Date of stay: February 2019
12 Feb 2019
Thank you for your review. This is our goal.
Thomas Hensley
Kevin S
“Look elsewhere”
Reviewed 30 December 2018 for a stay in June 2018
people found this review helpful

Bad experience. Last year we rented Cook Loft and enjoyed it. I even went so far as to book it again for an event 2019. The manager and I spoke. He said he had my payment info and was reserving it for me again in 2019. When I contacted him later to add a night to the reservation, he said he’d rented it to someone else. He glibly apologized for his mistake, then he hung up on me!

The place is nice. Nothing too special, but certainly a decent spot. But I’d not trust them with your reservation. Seemed like a nice, responsible guy on the first booking, but something has drastically changed. Knoxville has lots of rental spaces downtown for events and short-term stays. I’d suggest looking elsewhere.

Date of stay: June 2018
22 Jan 2019
Sorry, but dates can not be held by a phone call or email. Reservation must be accompanied by a credit card to hold dates.
Lindsay G
“Horrible communication ”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I have stayed at Cook Loft several times. While the space is nice, communication is absolutely horrible. Booking is a nightmare. We recently had the loft booked out from under us. Save yourself the hassle... highly advise against booking with Cook Loft!

Date of stay: January 2017
29 Jan 2017
We are sorry to hear this guest had a problem booking the Cook Loft. Until the guest decides on the exact date and puts down a deposit we can not hold that date. I offered to help this guest with a sister property, however they refused. We are sorry for her inconvenience and will work harder in the future to explain the reservation policy.
Sidney111...
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed 4 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

The Cook loft is stunning. As nice the pictures look it's even better. The location couldn't be better. The interior is beautiful and immaculately maintained. There was nothing we needed that the loft didn't have and even if we had needed something we had a concierge on call. This was one of the best rental experiences me and the group I stayed with have ever had. I could not have been better in any way imaginable.

Date of stay: August 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 Sep 2014
Wow guys, I guess we did our job. Thank you for your kind words and please come back and see us. Thomas Hensley
198duncan...
Sarasota, Florida
“Perfect Place for UT football with friends”
Reviewed 3 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I recently stayed at Cook Loft for my bachelor party weekend. We were in town to watch UT vs Utah State and we had a big group of friends. The Loft exceeded our expectations - it is in a fantastic location (downtown) which makes it an easy walk to bars and restaurants. It is also only a 15 minute walk to the strip and stadium. The place itself is modern, clean and has all the comforts you'd need. While I didn't handle the booking I heard the owner was fantastic and very easy to work with. Overall, I highly recommend the loft and in fact I wouldn't stay anywhere else as/when I return to Knoxville. It is perfect for all size groups as well as couples.

Date of stay: August 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The size of the place is fantastic and can accomodate lare groups. The location is also perfect for a weekend in Knoxville.
Liked least: No negatives to be honest, we did run out of clean towels but we were a large group.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Sep 2014
Thanks guys. I am glad the home town fans weren't to tough on you.LOL Please come back and see us soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.