“Top of the Morning”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #38 of 331 Restaurants in Johnson City
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Johnson City is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

While we have had meals at the Johnson City Panera Bread many times, I ordered breakfast this morning for the first time. And, the main item I ordered this morning was the egg, ham, and cheese souffle. The souffle was visually-appealing, hot and therefore aromatic, flaky-brown on the crust. . . tasty at the first bite and the same to the last bite. Along with the bear claw and coffee, breakfast was top-notch! That we chose this Panera for our first meal of the day on our wedding anniversary speaks well for this restaurant as well.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Panera is always a fun, yummy & healthy date option- affordable too! I enjoyed my free smoothie through the my panera reward points. The rye bread makes great toast for breakfasts at home with eggs. The greek salad is one of my favorites!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great restaurant for quick dining. All items are quickly & professionally prepared. Salads are always fresh & soups are top notch.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about the food at this Panera. My biggest pet-peeve is traffic flow at this facility. The place is always crowded, which is a great sign, but once inside I am aggravated by the way the line snakes into the coffee area and basically keeps patrons from entering and leaving the restaurant with ease. It would be nice if they layout of this particular Panera was updated in a way that made the experience a little less chaotic. Parts of the restaurant are practically empty, while others have patrons stalking diners for the next available table. The pleasant nature of the patrons and staff keep the situation from being a total turnoff.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

That should tell you everything you need to know. They take your order quickly and your food is ready in just a few minutes. I had the mac and cheese. It's always great. Their un-sweet tea is excellent as well! My only complaint would be that it was crowded. Everyone eating there was very polite to each other. People were saying, "Excuse me" to each other everywhere I went in the restaurant.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!