All reviews room was clean no elevator needed a place to stay hot breakfast the breakfast area long drive would stay again staff was friendly next morning easy access first floor biscuits and gravy jackson tn jackson area waffles free breakfast parking lot
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Best Western as a corporate needs to implement some sort of procedure to its franchisees to detect bed bugs. I was bitten all night and have gotten medical attention. My bed bug bites have gotten infected. I recommend not staying at this location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank 821gerardo
Carolynn H, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Carriage House Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 20 April 2018

We stayed here for one night on our drive through TN. The parking for anyone pulling a trailer could be a little tricky, but thankfully we were able to find open space in the back to get pulled in. Make sure to position it to be able to get out easily in the morning because you never know if there will be more cars in the morning.

It is a older motel, but the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. That's really all we needed for some rest on our long drive.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

This Best Western far exceeded my expectations. My handicapped accessible room was awesome.
Most impressive staff from reservations to check in. In addition I have gluten free restrictions and staff knowledgeable in that area as well. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We looked for a hotel that can accommodate all of us ( six...) for a night. We found this hotel on a reasonable price. Ws arrived at midnight and we found the room clean and ready. The best thing is that the woman at the front desk was very nice and helpful ( despite the hour). She fixed that with a room with a door to the parking lot. With four kids sleeping in the car , it was a life saver. We quickly put the kids in the beds and closed the night! Breakfast was o.k. nothing special. It was the perfect hotel for what we needed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Carolynn H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Carriage House Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello
Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was making a long drive by myself from Texas to Kentucky on a drizzly and gray Sunday afternoon, and I did not want to drive after dark, so I began looking for a good place to stop. I chose this hotel because I have had good experiences with Best Westerns in general, and I also had two gift cards from previous stays that I wanted to use. I was hungry when checking in and asked the desk staff for a recommendation for an Italian restaurant in the area. He directed me to one that was simply delightful and very affordable. I had a great meal, a nice night's sleep, a decent breakfast to get back on the road (food was nothing fancy, but very adequate). I also checked my email messages and did a little browsing on the computer in the lobby. There were fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies for guests--nice bedtime snack. Bed was very comfortable.

Room Tip: I was on second floor, near the end. I was not disturbed by any noises, etc. Rested well.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo