“Lively Bar on Fridays”
Review of Tupelo Honey

Tupelo Honey
Reserve with OpenTable
Tupelo Honey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 389 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Our Southern dishes & libations are served with a creative twist & a smile. When we play with our food (& we think it's okay), the result is scrumptious. We're rooted in the Mountain South, & our menu is inspired by time-honored traditions: pickling & frying, canning & preserving, & utilizing seasonal produce and ingredients to prepare delicious, scratch-made creations.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went to get dinner on my own on a Friday night. I sat a the bar & was greeted promptly by the friendly bartender. I got the specialty mojito & it was great! Ordered the salted beet salad & added salmon. Loved my meal. Definitely will be back. Nice place to dine alone & not feel out of place. Glad I went in. Good service & good food & drinks.

Tupelo H, Manager at Tupelo Honey, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks Heidi. We would love to have you back anytime.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, good portions. I had griddled peaches and pork steak with goat cheese grits , corn and hot honey sauce and husband had country fried steak with parmesan mashed potatoes and green beans and okra...both off the seasonal menu.They started by serving homemade biscuits with fresh fruit jam. Wow! Service was good. Moderately priced. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hubby and I stopped in to get a quick bite about 8:00 on a Thursday night. Restaurant was not crowed and we were seated immediately. That was a highlight of our visit. We ordered 2 appetizers - chicken wings and a pork egg roll. Without exaggerating, this was some of the worst food I have ever been served at any restaurant! The pork egg roll was just dry shredded pork that was fried in a wonton wrapper. It was supposed to have some relish and cilantro in it but I did not see/taste either one. It was served on a bed of sauce that I can not describe any other way than bad! It didn't really taste like anything I could distinguish but was truly unappealing. The chicken wings were coated in a too-thick breading and tasted just like frozen Banquet chicken that I used to eat as a poor college student. There was very little meat on them and they were on the greasy side. This was our second visit to this location and the first visit was not very good either. I do not think we will be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time to visit this restaurant and it was for anniversary. Asked for a beer (not available) so got flight of beer( 1 not available). My wife ordered something and was told I think we are out. Waitress was nice put knew almost nothing about drinks.

Pork Chops were good but desert looked amazing but tasted fair.

Sadly don’t plan to return

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped in around 5:30 on a Wednesday nite, the place was empty so we sat at the bar (a little more crowded). First bartender looked right at us a couple of times, but didn't see us, and then was frustrated when we didn't have an order for her, although we never saw a menu. Eventually ended up ordering off the Happy Hour menu, which we had to request. At least the beer was cold!

1  Thank Keszee