“Perfect Stay & I Hope to Return”
other travellers have booked this property
Sculpture floats across the pond
Living room area looking into kitchen Welcoming you
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sculpture floats across the pond
Living room area looking into kitchen
Welcoming you
Full contemporary Kitchen
Outside Decks and open covered spaces
Beautiful bath with tiled shower and view to woods
every season holds it's own beauty
Sip Morning coffee on the Deck overlooking Gorge
summer colors abound
Fall Day in the Valley
Lounging Bed in the Kitchen!
Under the big Beech Trees
Bedroom with writing nook
window faces the south, almost halfway to heaven
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
William E
“Perfect Stay & I Hope to Return”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I was excited about my stay at Sydney's cabin from the moment I booked it, but things only got better from that point. The cabin is a perfect little retreat, and Sydney is an incredible host.

The cabin itself is truly a unique space. It's cozy and spacious at the same time and filled with Sydney's stirring art. Everything you might possibly want or need is at your fingertips. The side porch was a perfect place to relax with a glass of wine and good conversation.

The secluded setting was perfect - feeling as if you're miles from anywhere. I could have stayed for a week without wanting to leave. The cabin may seem a little far from Franklin if that's why you're in the area, but the drive is just right - not too far and a nice drive at that.

Sydney did everything she could to accommodate my requests, and she was a pleasure to become acquainted with. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again, and I hope I have the opportunity!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
23 Aug 2014
Will and company, a wonderful, sweet charming and precious family of canine and humans! I would welcome them back any time and that is from a host that doesn't take dogs generally. But his were so well behaved and precious. Just like he said....Thanks Will and come back anytime!!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing