“Miss”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room and twin bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living Room and twin bed
jacuzzi on deck
Living Room featuring a twin bed and a sleeper sofa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MissDj71
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
“Miss”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I absolutely loved everything about it!! The cabin was nice...secluded as mentioned. It was a little hard to find in the dark and it was raining but overall it was excellent!! I'd definitely stay there again. The got tub was wonderful!!

Date of stay: July 2017
chelseate...
Maurepas, Louisiana
“ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

this cabin was perfect for us! We went for our 1 year anniversary and couldn't be more pleased. The view was beautiful. We loved the hot tub! The bed was more confortable than my own! It was perfect size, perfect place. My only advice is to not come in the way we did. It was so scary. I'm not sure the way but Lindsey Gap road was the way we came in. Don't come in that way. I believe the other way is through Caney creek, go that way! Owners were great and the check is was easy! Can't wait to go back :)

Date of stay: March 2017
Management Response
12 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for booking with us! Hope you have many more anniversaries and we see you again!
Christina...
“Blue Heaven”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This cabin is a really nice cabin for a romantic get away. The pictures really don't do it justice. The bathroom was big with plenty of towels. The kitchen was very well stocked. We loved the porch swing and the view. The hot tub was awesome. The bed was soft and comfortable.

The drive up to the cabin was easy. There were no steep inclines.

The drive to Gatlinburg was about 35 to 40 minutes.

Date of stay: November 2016
851deanna...
Brookfield, Illinois
“October getaway”
Reviewed 8 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I enjoyed staying in this cabin. It was nice and cozy. The fireplace kept us warm. My boyfriend and I enjoyed the jacuzzi for when we returned from a long day of sightseeing and adventures. I would definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: November 2016
evbreemam...
Lincoln Park, Michigan
“We loved our stay at BLue Heaven”
Reviewed 12 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband our two children ages 2 & 6 and I loved our stay, the hot tub was my favorite. There's no where for the kids to play because your right on the mountain, however we were gone most of the day sight seeing then when we got back the kids enjoyed the hot tub. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hot tub
Liked least: My husband had to change the back porch light, It was out and we needed it we were out there at night.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.