All reviews extended stay full kitchen traveling through a pet friendly hotel other hotels stove frig sink
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

First time staying at a candlewood but enjoyed it. Didnt realize there was no pool so kids were disappointed, but we found plenty to do in town instead. Was clean and I cannoy say how friendly the staff were. The only complaint was that the room smelled like beef stew or something. There is a full kitchen, so I get it. We put air fresheners around so the only time we really noticed was whenever we first walked in. The place was really nice and close to everything we wanted to do. Free coffee anytime, game and movie library which was nice for the kids. Books and various other items too. I liked that! Room was spacious for family of 4.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank nestlesmama
CKVTN, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

nestlesmama

Thank you so much for the kind review. I am sorry to see the kids were disappointed but I'm happy you found plenty to do. I'm excited to see you enjoyed your first stay at a Candlewood Suites and that you, and the kids, enjoyed our lending locker. Sorry for the inconvenience of the room smelling like food. We hope that if you are ever back in the Clarksville area we will see you again.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here before on business trips and all so visiting friends. It’s a good place to stay for prolong visits. It has a kitchen and all the amenities to make a long stay nice. The place is nice and well kept they just remodeled

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
CKVTN, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

KSC1965

Thank you for the review and for the kind words. We hope to see you back.

Christen O, General Manager

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I travel a lot, and I choose this one. First, my decision based on the price. Second, all the good reviews I have read. A lot of people had a good experience with this hotel, and you will not regret it.

Date of stay: June 2018
CKVTN, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Jun s

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel, we know you have many options out there, and for taking the time to leave us a great review. We strive to be a home away from home for all of our guests and it makes me happy to read you had a great stay. We hope to see you back should your travels bring you back to the Clarksville area.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The staff are friendly and the hotel is clean. It looks like it was recently renovated. However they forgot to put towel holders. They only had one hook. Also the tub was clogged. My husband fixed it because we didn’t want to wait for maintenance. This is not the first time we have had to fix clogged drains in an IHG hotel ( we are Platinum members so we have stayed in many IHG brand hotels). Cleaning staff should be noticing these clogs when they are cleaning the bathrooms.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
CKVTN, Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

StAuggie12

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am sorry to hear about your clogged tub, i will be sure to address this with our housekeeping staff. We appreciate your feedback so that we can better our hotel for our guests. Thank you for your loyalty as an IHG Platinum Elite member and we hope to see you back.

Christen O, General Manager

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this hotel by a close friend and can I say we were very impressed with the service by the staff and the room. The room is a open modern layout with a full frig, dishwasher, and stove. We will stay again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
CKVTN, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Chuck B

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you back. Please tell your friend we said thank you for the recommendation.