All reviews room was clean rest stop sausage worked fine stay there again yogurt other hotels king bed convenient location nice stay motel refrigerator coupon florida gas exit
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I had a nice stay. Staff was extremely nice, pleasant and helpful. The rooms were clean . The channels rarely came in clear and there wasnt much to choose from for breakfast but other than that I'd stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is currently under construction so, plan on lots of noise, construction debris, and no breakfast. I understand renovation is necessary but charging me full price for a well below standard room is unacceptable. On top of this, the floors were stained, my non-smoking room reeked of smoke, the bathroom was a biohazard and there was some sort of tweaker convention in town partying until all hours of the night in the hallways. Completely unacceptable.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

OH MY GOD WHERE DO I START..... Do NOT stay here. This place is gross. I had reservations for 2 rooms. Checked in at 4. Dropped our stuff off at our rooms and immediately left to go to dinner. Came back, returned to our rooms to find our rooms are DISGUSTING. One room is some what cleaner then the other, however the floors are very dirty and do not look like they have ever been washed. Other room had mold all over it, including the beds. Sheets were dirty and it smelled awful. When I called the front desk to ask to be moved to another room, I was told that was not possible because I had checked in almost 3 hours ago. The girl was VERY rude and very unprofessional. I asked to speak with her manager and was told there was not one on campus.?.? For a Wyndham hotel, this is very disappointing and unacceptable. I will NEVER stay here again. Clean your hotel and train your employees to be A LOT more professional. This place does not even deserve a 1 on the scale of 1 to 5. If another hotel in the area had any rooms available, I would have left. But we paid for 2 rooms, and there are 5 of us. Sleeping in the car is not an option. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.

1  Thank Robbyn C
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Where do I even start? We made reservations through wyndham an hour before we arrived. We were told the reservations were cancelled when we got there. Spent over 45 minutes trying to get new reservations. They charged us the wrong amount and said they would refund us the money by sending an email. We shall see. Lobby was closed for renovations so no free breakfast. Had a very hard time opening the door to the room. Had to lift handle up and use some shoulder force. The room smelled like cat urine. Roach leg and hair in the sheets so im guessing sheets weren't changed. Coffee maker did not work and since lobby was closed had to drive to McDonald's. Only 2 towels and three of us. Went down to get another towel. They were out and was told they would bring us one. Never happened. Asked for more towels, they never came. Room was nasty. I put long sleeve shirt and pants on to sleep. Used my own blanket and a tshirt as a pillow case. Would have gone somewhere else but they had already charged us. Do not stay here! We have stayed at many Days Inns and this was a very poor representation of the Wyndham brand.

1  Thank rebeccafleming
Reviewed 3 July 2018

There was lots of shady people there outside, didnt feel comfortable. At night there was lots of people outside & my baby couldn't sleep. The tub had hairs in it... gross! Bed was so uncomfortable. Wont ever be back here!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family